kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually there's a German proverb about pulling one's ears long. Usually it is meant as penalty, although not too serious.

Warm up before a ritualistic local village ritualistic pagan orgy  :eek:

It was some kind of game. Can't remember the details, as picture was taken almost 3 years ago.

My God...Those Swords. :shock: Dat Helmet. Dat Armor. Dat chocolate horse. :shock:

19252-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Infatuated-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Hanging-Its-Tongue-Out-And-Drooling-Over-A-Pretty-Smiley.jpg

this is better. But horse armor looks bad. Not metal. And that knight on the first screen is 100% gay. With that light and patterns

So we have gay knight on glaze horse in adidas shoes. No wonder schoolgirls are exited

JuicyDeath said:
this is better. But horse armor looks bad. Not metal. And that knight on the first screen is 100% gay. With that light and patterns

So we have gay knight on glaze horse in adidas shoes. No wonder schoolgirls are exited

Your judgement is quite invalid. Valid judgements are: does it look like Medieval miniature illustrations?

JuicyDeath said:
Cèsar de Quart said:
JuicyDeath said:
So we have gay knight on glaze horse in adidas shoes

Your judgement is quite invalid. Valid judgements are: does it look like Medieval miniature illustrations?
where is that illustration?

Look for the famous Maciejowski bible. But of course, there are more. The book of Cantigas, the illustrations in several arms rolls... the list goes on. I'm not particularly good at listing stuff, I don't have such a good memory for specific things. Dr. Thomas and Kuauik will probably give you a nice list of reference material you can look upon.

so you want me to compare kaiuauk work with illustration that you don't even know, drawn looong ago not by professional, and the goal was not to show us real colors. And my jugement is invalid? hope, you will finish school and get good husband. Bc your own intellect is not enough

JuicyDeath said:
so you want me to compare kaiuauk work with illustration that you don't even know. And my jugement is invalid? hope, you will finish school and get good husband. Bc your own intellect is not enough

Quit trollin all up in here. Also, learn how to spell words better--how are you going to misspell "Kuauik?" His name is right there in the thread title. 

kuauik said:
:razz:

Kuauik, the pack will be finished by this weekend, right? Right???

JuicyDeath said:
illustration [...] drawn looong ago not by professional
"ITT, JuicyDeath revolutionize medieval historiography by puting forward a bold theory that medieval manuscripts were not precious artifacts but rather the medieval equivalent of anime fan art, i.e. ugly fantasy doodles made by 14 yo kids with issues. A Pravda.ru science exclusive report"

JuicyDeath said:
so you want me to compare kaiuauk work with illustration that you don't even know, drawn looong ago not by professional, and the goal was not to show us real colors. And my jugement is invalid? hope, you will finish school and get good husband. Bc your own intellect is not enough
Rather silly statement. Firstly the illustrator was a professional. Secondly, even today's anime fan art is going to be more useful to historians in 500 years than the most amazing artist's rendition then. And please, some respect.

JuicyDeath said:
are you on crack or somethin' ?If i remeber correctly,you were pretty normal

Back
Top Bottom