kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

kuauik said:
hey,nothing new from me in a long time,so to let you know,there is something cooking..new crowns hopefully courtesy of great Al_Mansur and this little thingy,real church,hope you like it,took me some time :mrgreen:
¨
Great, that was something clearly missing!

kuauik said:
hey,nothing new from me in a long time,so to let you know,there is something cooking..new crowns hopefully courtesy of great Al_Mansur and this little thingy,real church,hope you like it,took me some time :mrgreen:
¨

I have always hated this goddamn original buildings from devs of Warband :mrgreen: but this is great  :wink:

it will replace some of the armors but not all of them,there will be trilion stuff removed,like half of the surcoats ,because they are useless(the Polish for instance)we will get much more space for variety

kuauik said:
it will replace some of the armors but not all of them,there will be trilion stuff removed,like half of the surcoats ,because they are useless(the Polish for instance)we will get much more space for variety

:???:  :?:

If someone liked to play a Polish looking noble he won't be happy about this, unless the new surcoat is a Polish one, too.

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom