kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kuauik, I was wrong when I said that two-sided adargas didn't exist before the 14th century. Here an evidence of the contrary:
1338984932-Cantigas_de_Santa_Maria-256-2.jpg
So the one you made can be used in the mod :smile:

i would really point out,that this graphic i am makin' are not addon or graphical addon of any sort.As i am the oldest member of the team,even if  i dont recieved a mod member status to this date,this "pack" will be not downloadable separately .It will come out as we reach 1257ad.1 and the mod will be downloadable via repository

If the pack is finished, can you add it into the next rev (93 or 94) instead of waiting for the final release of the mod?
The images are beautiful and we all want to see them ingame as soon as possible. :mrgreen:
Of course if you have already finished, otherwise we will have to wait. :cool:

kuauik said:
It will come out as we reach 1257ad.1 and the mod will be downloadable via repository
Sad :sad: I stay in 85 revision and awaiting only Your pack for updating and start new game. Your words mean that I will continue with 85 till 1257ad 1.0, but it will be not so soon.

alekskoles said:
kuauik said:
It will come out as we reach 1257ad.1 and the mod will be downloadable via repository
Sad :sad: I stay in 85 revision and awaiting only Your pack for updating and start new game. Your words mean that I will continue with 85 till 1257ad 1.0, but it will be not so soon.
I too on 85.And still waiting Kuauik pack!!!

Sorry to barge in, but I notice some of these textures in the svn, they look pretty great and I liked the blacked look of the iron/steel mail.

So with that in mind, I modified the coat of plates (my favorite armor) to look more like Kuauiks textures so it doesn't stand out so much. Was gonna make a thread for it, but figured it'd be better here. Info and download inside the spoiler tags.

I disliked the way the vanilla coat of plates looked like in comparison to the new armor textures, so I recolored and re-patterned them a bit to look more like the rest of the armor. I rushed it a bit, so I might go back and change the specular to be a bit less shiny, but in the mean time these are as-is.

Download:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21823347/coat_of_plates.rar

To install, open up the .rar (needs winrar) and drop the two files into your modules/dev1257/textures folder. Replace the files. Keep in mind that when you update your svn they will get overwritten and you'll need to install them again.

Screenshots:

Some Guy (:cool:) wearing the black coat of plates

Y4vMt.jpg

"red" coat of plates

ajwmN.jpg

Kuauik can probably do better, but nonetheless if you want to modify these and toss them in with the pack you're more than welcome. (assuming you haven't made coat of plate textures)

Damn Czechs!  Now Poland is out of Euro 2012!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Without kuaik there would be no ad1257, he's a machine that runs on beer.  Fill him up!

I wish I could make you a moderator but the forums only allow two, I guess if I remove myself somehow that should work.  I'll try it.

Back
Top Bottom