know what would have kept this mod alive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Or maybe it being single player for Warband, instead of this fail multiplayer crap that TW put into M&B which is fail because M&B with multiplayer is like wanking....disgusting and fail.

the last time login for william in chinese forum is 2011-3-11. In chinese forum they say he is dead long gone in real life, rest in peace

Looks like the creator are gone from Taleworlds. This mod is still alive though, there is new server up now and there is 15-20 players online every day.

ElaineLung said:
the last time login for william in chinese forum is 2011-3-11. In chinese forum they say he is dead long gone in real life, rest in peace
1 guy made a post that william is dead and he was online 3 days ago and was probably hacked and william replied saying hes fine. I wonder if i didnt login for a long time maybe people would think im dead? This is rediculous fools thinking people is dead because they are no longer active.  :roll:

nilloc93 said:
making Japan more powerful
u know what would of, if the m&b engine didn't have that many limitations,William had complained on multiple occasions that things hard coded in the engine(For example.If i remember correctly,u cannot include new animations,instead, you can only replace existing ones) are in the way when he was developing features for the mod.so instead of spending the effort creating content/function within the limitaion of the engine like most other mods,william had to overcome those limitations first , it wasn't about the number of new feature or the number of new items,like most other mods.what impressed people was the few,and amazing technical breakthroughs we saw with China Battlefield,along with such an exotic theme that no other modders had in mind.
However there is only so much one man could do, at the time, it seems like William was on his own, he's navigating through the theme of modern warefar-fighting with automatic firearms, the use of explosives, modern day tactics.no one has tried this before, many of us follwed his foot-step,and utterly fails, it is hard trying to make features with an engines thats not designed to support those features.

Slawtering said:
You can include new animations so I've no idea where you have gotten that from
and you do realize william's being gone for a while. the updates would not wait for him.

Is the most recent patch giving anyone else a virus? If so that might be a reason why it's dead :/

Back
Top Bottom