Knights of the Forlorn Silence

Users who are viewing this thread

Quick Description of our clan, and the History of the Leaders

We are mainly Clan Vs Clan, which, when we get enough people...Will participate in those type of activities.  (Doesn't mean we don't do other mods like PW, etc, because we do)...We plan on having a Clan match every week or two weeks, to keep it interesting...and plan to have Practices once or twice a week minimum.  We are based in North America.

Herr_Thomas and I have been playing Warband Together since it came out, so, don't worry, we know all the little ins and outs of Clan Matches, fighting, etc.  If you join our clan, You won't be filled with inexperienced players, but more of "Veterans" if you will.  I've been in other clans before that just let anyone join without any knowledge of who they are, or if they are even good at playing Warband.  That's why we chose the "tryout" path, so we can have a good clan, that can stand up to the stronger clans in Warband (BKS, POM, etc).

We aren't necessarily looking for people who are like "Godly" players, but more of people who can work as a team, and be pretty good at it.  (Flanking the enemy, etc).

[size=36pt]Clan Matches

Clan Versed

Match 1 - KoA

Factions/Maps/Win/Loss 

Match 1

KoA Vs KotFS

Rhodok (KotFS) vs Swadia (KoA)... Ruins ... 2-7 ... KoA Won

Nords (KotFS) vs Nords (KoA)... Nord Town ... 7-3 ... KotFS Won

Nords (KotFS) Vs Rhodok (Koa)... Nord Town ... 4-7 ... Koa Won

Overall Total Record

0-1

Herr_Thomas isn't on right now, (so He can't change the first post)...BUT, we are making it to where, just fill out that application and you're in...The only "Tryouts" we have now, is how good you are in game, will determine your rank within the clan...That doesn't mean you can ignore the other requirements though. :smile:

Sounds interesting...
Welcome, I guess.

Good luck getting a well established clan put together in NA. It's not particularly easy at this point in time.

Steam ID: Cashew

How Long You've Played Warband: A few days but as you've seen i catch on quick :razz:

Your Best "Skill" in Warband: (Swordsman, Archer, Calvalry, etc):Im best on foot with a spear or 2h axe. Im good at cav but my CAV ARCH needs some work. Im a team player, good at 1v1 vs. any class so im good for drawing out archers or crazy melle. If theres anything else you need to test me on im always ready to play and prove myself.

A little about yourself: I drive a 77 VW van, yeah, straight hippie yo.

First app, so troll me haters!!!

RoBo_CoP said:
Steam ID: Cashew

How Long You've Played Warband: A few days but as you've seen i catch on quick :razz:

Your Best "Skill" in Warband: (Swordsman, Archer, Calvalry, etc):Im best on foot with a spear or 2h axe. Im good at cav but my CAV ARCH needs some work. Im a team player, good at 1v1 vs. any class so im good for drawing out archers or crazy melle. If theres anything else you need to test me on im always ready to play and prove myself.

A little about yourself: I drive a 77 VW van, yeah, straight hippie yo.

First app, so troll me haters!!!

Welcome to the clan! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom