Kingdoms constantly declaring war on me

Users who are viewing this thread

jonstr

Recruit
Hi,
So I have captured 3 large settlements and about 3-4 castles. I declared 1 war myself but the rest of my conquests are from people declaring war on me. I have executed some faction rulers but not much. Now pretty much everyone is declaring war on me and i have to run back and forth making peace with them.

How can i make the kingdoms stop attacking me? Northern Empire has 1 castle left and still declaring war on me..
I gifted like 100K and some equipment and my relationship went from -100 to -99...

is your conspiracy quest at 2000?

then all empire factions declare war and you cannot make peace

with all other kingdoms you can easy make peace

the best way is to build up a little horse army 20 - 50 men
the you have best speed
move out and search enemy army go on it and talk to the leader

push discuss and make peace
peace cost between 60k and 100k of gold

the run to the next and make peace

but you cant make peace with imperium
you have to beat them

dont kill em because the settlers in their home cities hate you then
and you will recrute troops in their cities in future

untill youre beaten the empire youre weak in other kingdoms eyes
they will declare war every 10 minutes

make a lot of savegames otherwise or you will loose fiefs

and you need a lot of vassalls instead of mercenaries

be fast and eliminate imperium fief by fief and be fast for making peace every 5 or 15 minutes

i rule the old imperium fiefs now and im big enough
noone declares war on me anymore

now the game makes fun again

My army is 177 troops. Can you control anyone but your main character? My companions are running wild. And i can't split my army as far as i know and control 2 different characters?

if you have made the main quest and you have a kingdom the you see 3 flags in the right bottom corner

click on it and you can build an army
it costs influence to invite vassalls
no costs for your own heroes

Yes. I know how to create an army. But i would like a small horse army (companion) to run around and make peace while my main force goes around killing stuff.... But i can only control 1 party at the time. If i create an army i can still only control 1 unit on the world map

i made it so

i put my whola army except horses into garrision and then i rush from on to another

you need at least 20 otherwise bandits want to catch you

there is no other way to make peace

Last edited:
You don't understadn what im saying. I have an army of 177 + companions = 300+. But i cant control my companions and i want 2 party's to control so i can send one out to make peace and the other one fight another enemy.

I solved this by charming some of the clans attacking me. Went from 600 strenght to 2500... Got some settlements from it as well and now it seems they think twice before messing with me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom