Kingdom of Caldaria (0.3) for M&B 1.003

Users who are viewing this thread

Mercenary cavalry > inquisitor? What? Weren't Inquisitors made of bishops or priests?

Mercenary Cavalry and Hired Blade are pretty much good as they are, making them into "Dark Knights" or the like would just unbalance everything, they're not very hard to get either, as you can buy them straight outta the tavern without spending weeks of training on them.

I will fix lots of stuff in next versions, so I like to know, what are your suggestions and what could I still add.

I have completed the farmer troop tree. The mercenary tree is half done and the prist holy knights and dark knights are not spawned on the map. Does anybody know why? I have copied looters and changed their name and units but it just doesent work

(Sorry for my English, hoping you could inform me about any mistakes.

You have used 'hired' to describe good troops, i.e. 'hired archer', 'hired cavalry' and 'hired blade'. The word 'hired' just means employed, it doesn't refer to quality. With 'hired blade', it's the 'blade' part of the name which refers to skill, as a 'blade' could be taken to mean a skilled warrior. 'Hired blade' translates to 'mercenary warrior. I'd keep 'hired blade' but 'hired cavalry' and 'hired archer' should be removed, as elite cavalry can be called 'lancers' and elite bowmen are 'marksman'.

Back
Top Bottom