SP Native Kingdom Creator for Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

At it's current state Bannerlord supports kingdom creation only through the story line. Also if you choose not to create your kingdom at the end of the story quest you can never create your own kingdom.

With Kingdom Creator you can create a kingdom with pressing F4. If you are not already inside a kingdom, pressing F4 will prompt the Kingdom Creation window. You can name your kingdom from that screen. After clicking the Create Kingdom button you are now a king! Congratulations your highness...

-From your family friendly, lovely developer Emre Buğday <3

Here is the source code if anybody wants to see how the mod works:

Last edited:
Great mod, tested it when it came out and bugged for me, but seems like you already pushed a hotfix out. I'm going to test it right now. Again, thank you for the mod, hope you bring even more mods to life. Something so simple as to create your own kingdom should've been a native thing in the game and I don't know why it isn't, maybe they did it just to people be kinda forced to go through the beta quests.

Great mod, tested it when it came out and bugged for me, but seems like you already pushed a hotfix out. I'm going to test it right now. Again, thank you for the mod, hope you bring even more mods to life. Something so simple as to create your own kingdom should've been a native thing in the game and I don't know why it isn't, maybe they did it just to people be kinda forced to go through the beta quests.

Thanks for the feedback! I've also uploaded the source code of the mod if anybody is interested ^^

Have fun conquering Calradia!

Does it also deactivate the main quest?

I never tried it but one of the users of the mod posted this regarding your question;
I continued my game and your mod does not break the main quest (for them who would ask the question) for more precision this is how I play my game (beta version 1.10 of the games using my 2nd game).
after gathering the fragments of the banner, I decide to destroy the empire, but having little hope of building my kingdom I decide to join the kingdom of Sturgia, understanding that the konungr Raganvad is a selfish, that he kept the fief conquered at the sacrifice prices of many valiant sturgian warrior belonging to other clan, I decided to no longer serve this scraping of bidet, I kept my lands hard conquered, but the games did not want not me as a faction leader, this mod allowed me to get around this problem.
after having conquered at the blood prices of many strongholds of the empire the main quest is updated.
this mod allowed me to play 100% the role play of my character.
it is compatible with beta, if there is a bug it does not come from the mod but may be having too many mod intaller, M&B: B has just been released, I do not think that the games is optimized to accommodate a lot mod, and frankly for those who like Role Play this mod is for you.

Ok, I needed to Unblock the files first, fixed.

But Battles don't give me any final Influence. I do get a small amount of influence in battles but it isn't added to Final Influence ?

Back
Top Bottom