SP - General Kingdom and Diplomacy suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

epil

Recruit
1)Titles must be added to game to distinguish who is lord and who is king.
2)Lords must be able to overthrown the king by unanimously voting or conspiracy.
3)Conspiracy system: Player and AI can assassinate/overthrown/defame nobles and kings. In order to make conspiracy against noble/king you must gain support of other nobles including their wifes/husbands.
4)Failed conspiracies (for example vote for overthrown and install another noble to throne) can be lead to civil war.
5)Marshall system must be added to game (Similar to Warband). Marshall is a title which can be gained by election or appointment by King. If King appoints different person rather than winner of the election general noble opinion against King in Kingdom will be reduced. Marshalls can gather national army and run diplomacy with other nations. When national army is called, all formed armies or nobles are bound to join it. If Marshall is unsuccesfull, opposition rises and that leads to new election (like in Warband)
6)Kings must have ministers like in Warband Diplomacy mod (Devs can also add all positive things about Diplomacy mod to this game because its very well developed).
7)Marriage must be way harder than current situation. Courtship must be spread trough months. After marriage, clans that allied shall be able to call themselves to their armies with less influence cost. And it must be easier to invite allied clan to conspiracy plot.
8 )Heir of this marriage should have claim to both clans fiefs and titles. Those claims can be put foward with conspiracy to get those lands with election by support of other nobles or civil war.
9)Feasts like in Warband must be added.
10)Peace/trade/non-aggression treaties must be detailed between factions.

If it gets attention, I'll be glad to add more suggestions.

Totally agree!I think we need alliance treaties and casus belli in diplomacy.Wars between lords in the factions and independent war is enabled.

I would really like to have that too "1)Titles must be added to game to distinguish who is lord and who is king."

- Kings
- Lords
- Owner of Castles | earls

etc.

bring up a bigger Hierarchy you can climb up or fall down; And let people respect any of that titles with a different amount of respect

Totally agree, I'd love to see a civil war/conspiracy/rumour-mongering feature, considering "Vlandia is a kingdom rife with internal turmoil" apparently. Stuff like that needs to be shown.

Totally agree!I think we need alliance treaties and casus belli in diplomacy.Wars between lords in the factions and independent war is enabled.
Alliances and non-aggression treaties between factions could help with reducing the snowball effect as seen in the current build of the game.

Casus belli, on the other hand, could stop wars from going on for too long and make for some more interesting scenarios that have been mentioned in this thread such as a civil war.

Alliances and non-aggression treaties between factions could help with reducing the snowball effect as seen in the current build of the game.

Casus belli, on the other hand, could stop wars from going on for too long and make for some more interesting scenarios that have been mentioned in this thread such as a civil war.
Exactly!It can increase the value for diplomacy and kingdom management.It's too simple about that in the current version.

Back
Top Bottom