Resolved Kill notification when enemy is not killed after hitting them with fire pot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I hit someone with a fire pot and it said that they died, but they were still alive. This happened twice in the same warm-up period for Siege. First time might have been with the boulder, but second time was with the fire pot.

I took a screenshot of the second time it happened. LethalScout and I were throwing catapult ammo at each other, and I hit him with a fire pot. Kill notification popped up, but he was still alive. He killed me with a rock shortly after, so it wasn't just a frozen death animation.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
xMVuIXs.jpg

How to Reproduce: Throw rocks and fire pots at people?

Version: 1.4.2.236056

Computer Specs:
GPU: 2080ti
CPU: i7-6700k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX DDR4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

This bug was introduced in V. e1.4.1 (as far as I know). I did a report a while back and did a bit testing, but never had problems with boulders, only fire pots. Are you sure that the first one was a boulder?

Last edited:
I don't remember, we were picking up random catapult ammo and tossing it at each other and I didn't really think about it until a minute after I noticed the issue. I guess it was most likely a fire pot as well.

Back
Top Bottom