kill counter for companions and lords

Users who are viewing this thread

you can ask questions on the Q&A thread. Remember that it is your job to ask a question with enough details/information, as we cant guess what you meant. Screenshots, code snippets, and so on, will help explain what you want to do.

battle debrief is handled by menu "battle_debrief" and scripts called by it (Native).

i trying do that
tXr8M.jpg
in my mod.
where i can find that script?
Thank you so much

normal AI battles are just a simulation, they dont involve actual combat. So you cant ask a character not on your party about how many they killed over time. Unless you want a lord to have the count of his entire army

Lord X: his armies killed 1000 and wounded 500 this year

Members of your party are different. You can use slots and track that information with combat triggers, and then use it on a display like the screen above (troop info).

atomik said:
I'm afraid you got me wrong. How can I do that screen

kalarhan said:
Members of your party are different. You can use slots and track that information with combat triggers, and then use it on a display like the screen above (troop info).

kalarhan said:
battle debrief is handled by menu "battle_debrief" and scripts called by it (Native).

atomik said:
battle_debrief

kalarhan said:

menus are found on the file module_game_menus.py

you will need to learn a few things like how to use the modsys, slots, build strings, update a menu, and so on. You could also check the OSP section in the forum as this sort of thing should be there (a guide/tutorial), but no guarantees on that. Tutorial section has guides to help with basic coding.

I do that
n3a9q.jpg
I get part of source in commander mod. How can I do that
tXr8M.jpg
(see total number killed of each npc)

Back
Top Bottom