kidnapped girl

Users who are viewing this thread

space pope

Recruit
has anyone ever kept the kidnapped girl in their party for a long time? once i picked her up and then got her to lvl 5. i managed to pick a few fights before i got back to the merchant.

i was wondering if anyone decided to leave the quest incomplete and keep her as a permanent party member? she levels really quick, she jumped to lvl 3 in the first battle for me. but, you can't upgrade her or distribute points. i thought she was pretty useless and got KO'd pretty quick. it's still a fun little quirk though.

space pope said:
has anyone ever kept the kidnapped girl in their party for a long time? once i picked her up and then got her to lvl 5. i managed to pick a few fights before i got back to the merchant.

i was wondering if anyone decided to leave the quest incomplete and keep her as a permanent party member? she levels really quick, she jumped to lvl 3 in the first battle for me. but, you can't upgrade her or distribute points. i thought she was pretty useless and got KO'd pretty quick. it's still a fun little quirk though.

Doing this quest is a bit of a pain sometimes and might be bugged. If you have more than one special character in your group and disband so you can add the girl, after she gets returned, something doesn't register right. You can't add the character you left behind back to group without disbanding some military units. Keeps saying the party doesn't have room even though the slot is open.

I really think the girl should be added as a prisoner.

I'm all for the chance of her being killed on the way back, and you needing to defend her, but It's a large pain to free up a party slot just so you can have a useless girl with you.

How about making the girl an inventory item? That way if you lose a battle when you have her, there is a chance she could get stolen away.

That's an interesting idea. Not sure about implementation or how intuitive it is, though.

Plus, that takes "treating women as objects" to a whole new level. :smile:

I'd be interested as to what other people have to say about this one.

Tiedye said:
Plus, that takes "treating women as objects" to a whole new level. :smile:

Classic!

Though really, I think the inventory item would be best. (Horses are already inventory items.)

lol, anybody remember Zelda, majoras mask where you had to put the deku princess in a small bottle, and then carry her around?

That was great.

I prefer to keep it the way it is. Everything is a trade off in the end. There should be riscs with these type of missions imho. Even the potential of others trying to get her back from you etc.

Better then to allow for storage of units to free up slots like suggested in the suggestion forum.

BM

Back
Top Bottom