Users who are viewing this thread

Khuzait Heavy Lancer
Stats are incorrect and have recruit stats
Bug Description: Incorrect Stats for Khuzait Heavy Lancer
How To Reproduce The Bug: Open Encyclopedia and select Khuzait Heavy Lancer
How Often The Bug Occurs: Every time you open EncyclopediaQuest
Name: N/ANPC
Name: N/ASave P
laytime(How long you've played that save/What day you're on): 20 HoursScreenshot(s): N/AVideo(s): N/A

Does the unit actually have recruit stats in the game or just in the encyclopedia?

i dont think they so. im a vassal of khazuits and use heavy lancers all the time. They seem to preform fine , though it could be that they have recruit stats but perform fine due to top grade equipment. definitely someone should take a look at that

In the modules assetpackages spnpccharacters file it shows the same low stats so it seems that it's not just a mistake in the encyclopedia. I've now edited it to the same stats as the top battanian horseman for my game, but I assume those stats will be overwritten with a new update.

Last edited:
Possibly related to this. I have a Khuzait army which is made up of only horse riders. I have the heaviest lancers, the heaviest bowmen and several steppe bandits.
I've noticed that when clearing steppe bandit hideouts, my top-tier lancers and bowmen get wiped out almost immediately. The only feasible way to actually clear a hideout is by moving the bandit units I have to the top.

Is this because the Khuzait top-tier units are abysmally bad, or because steppe bandits are overpowered?
I was thinking perhaps my units had the wrong stats, based on their extreme fragility against bandits which you wouldn't think would be better than trained soldiers.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom