Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8.31530
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I'm at a good point in campaing, setting up a good situation before starting my own kingdom, but here I am helping Sturgia win the war against khuzaits for the 2nd time and we come to a 1000 (khuzait) vs 800 (sturgia of which 100 is my battanian formation).
I would usually nail such a battle since I'm really good at dealing with light/medium cavalry such as khuzaits (whom have no heavy cavalry at all), but every time I start the battle my allied army starts wanderin off the map, giving their back to the enemy and obviously loosing.
The only times I managed to have them engage almost normally they fight the first wave sideways and then retreat to the bottom of the map (not rout action but move to position).
This whole issue became such a joke when the last time I tried to make this battle work normally some khuzait lancers took the formation spot of raganvad and his lords!!! :LOL:

Please help King ♟️

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I cannot find "My Open Tickets" button after clicking on my name in the top right of the page.

Back
Top Bottom