Khuzait are op

Users who are viewing this thread

If you leave them at peace for any real length of time, like 42 days or more, the Battanian armies of 900-1200 will have 30-90 Fians in them. Whether or not that counts as a rare to you, I don't know but they definitely will build them up.
It is not that bad. I saw Khuzaits 1000 army with 100+ khan guards and about 700 t5 unitts there.

Oh, yeah, I've seen some absolutely disgusting peacetime armies, especially from Aserai.

I saw Battania marching out with an army of 3000 once..it was glorious until they all starved to death like 3-5 min later xD

I do like how this conversation is going,there's still doubts among you that Khuzait are indeed OP,with a few that make/made good points.
BUT PLEASE!
Check the wikipedia in-game of their units!
Darkhan,Marksman,Lancer,Heavy Horse Archer and their previous units.
Incredibly equipped compared to the rest of the Faction's troops,easy to train,and acquire.
I'll say it again,HOW DOES a T3 BASE UNIT HAVE BETTER ARMOR,BOW & AROOWS,COSTS only a BASE HORSE and like 15 DENARS than their foot counterparts?
I'm talking about Khuzait Raider,that UNIT needs ATTENTION ASAP!

And I don't even think Highborn Warriors,a noble troop,mind you,match them in gear.
A base unit beats a noble troop.

You won't face T4-T5 HA in Khuzait armies,because they only need T3 to decimate your friendly masses of recruits,since AI Imperials,Aserai and Sturgian usually have them since they get steamrolled by Khuzaits.
Reduce the cavalry Auto Resolve from 20% to 10%.
Ask for higher payments so they don't blindly stack them!
And please ask for Lords to buy horses aswell for upgrades,it's unfair!

I'm tired of deleting save files because Khuzait took 25% of the map before I even get vassalized.
Currently Vlandian,WE and Battanian campaigns are near impossible,since if you don't interfere,Khuzaits will snowball too hard and become hard or too stressful to beat.

And btw,the best course of action to deal with HA are these.
Crossbowmen of Imp,Merc,Vlandian doesn't matter they delete them in sequences.
+
Missile Cavalry and Heavy Cavalry,put them in ShieldWall so they raise their shields and wait for HA to skirmish near your crossbowmen.
Congrats your Cavalry survives easily because they prioritise safety,while trying to to hit and block HA,which now are in melee and blocked in a mashed potato battle.
Crossbowmen pick them off while Sturgian H. Riders,Highwaymen and Aserai Faris are in the mashed potato but instead of melee-ing they throw javelins either directly at standing khuzaits or their horses.

I do like how this conversation is going,there's still doubts among you that Khuzait are indeed OP,with a few that make/made good points.
BUT PLEASE!
Check the wikipedia in-game of their units!
Darkhan,Marksman,Lancer,Heavy Horse Archer and their previous units.
Incredibly equipped compared to the rest of the Faction's troops,easy to train,and acquire.
I'll say it again,HOW DOES a T3 BASE UNIT HAVE BETTER ARMOR,BOW & AROOWS,COSTS only a BASE HORSE and like 15 DENARS than their foot counterparts?
I'm talking about Khuzait Raider,that UNIT needs ATTENTION ASAP!

And I don't even think Highborn Warriors,a noble troop,mind you,match them in gear.
A base unit beats a noble troop.

You won't face T4-T5 HA in Khuzait armies,because they only need T3 to decimate your friendly masses of recruits,since AI Imperials,Aserai and Sturgian usually have them since they get steamrolled by Khuzaits.
Reduce the cavalry Auto Resolve from 20% to 10%.
Ask for higher payments so they don't blindly stack them!
And please ask for Lords to buy horses aswell for upgrades,it's unfair!

I'm tired of deleting save files because Khuzait took 25% of the map before I even get vassalized.
Currently Vlandian,WE and Battanian campaigns are near impossible,since if you don't interfere,Khuzaits will snowball too hard and become hard or too stressful to beat.

And btw,the best course of action to deal with HA are these.
Crossbowmen of Imp,Merc,Vlandian doesn't matter they delete them in sequences.
+
Missile Cavalry and Heavy Cavalry,put them in ShieldWall so they raise their shields and wait for HA to skirmish near your crossbowmen.
Congrats your Cavalry survives easily because they prioritise safety,while trying to to hit and block HA,which now are in melee and blocked in a mashed potato battle.
Crossbowmen pick them off while Sturgian H. Riders,Highwaymen and Aserai Faris are in the mashed potato but instead of melee-ing they throw javelins either directly at standing khuzaits or their horses.

100% Agree with this statement and is something ive been thinking about to. As they have good equipment on their horses as well. However on the battlefield in reality its a different story as it seems pretty balanced, even with you not being involved as a player from my experience of which i have a lot but would not say is complete :smile:

They had the samish argument (but contrary) towards my beloved Ulfhednars and now they are **** even if their armor is better. But thats just an personal opinion out from what i saw and wanted from them and might be clouded with grief...RIP my warriors may your glory be remembered as they where by the stories of your grandchildren

Last edited:
Yes, they're OP. I've been saying as much since launch. They're OP because: 1) Cavalry gets 1.2x multiplier for their power during autocalculation. 2) Their geography makes their economy safer compared to most other factions. 3) Their culture bonus gives them increased movement speed, on top of the on average higher movement speed due to higher % of cavalry in their armies.

I've been repeating the above ever since EA launch, and as far as I know, it was only up until a few days or perhaps a week ago that some dev recognized that "they're looking into", the above mentioned points?

The level of incompetence at display here is embarrasing. If I was an employer I would fire these people in a heartbeat and replace them with any code monkey from 4chan.

Cant agree on the first point.... the accuracy on em are ok. I see em miss a lot when they are riding around. When i tried em out it took long time for em to kill looters even if i rode around with em in circles so think they are pretty balanced on that part

thats the inaccuracy im talking about where they dont properly understand movements on their enemy. so they fire exactly where the enemy stands at, not where they are going. but foot archers do that properly. if they fix that, then the mounted archers will be super accurate, so their aim needs to be worse when they are ready for it

However on the battlefield in reality its a different story as it seems pretty balanced, even with you not being involved as a player from my experience of which i have a lot but would not say is complete
That's probably because the horse archer AI is crap and it has the horsemen ride straight into masses of infantry as they ostensibly try to circle the enemy from a "safe" distance...
So it's not that the units are balanced, its that the khuzait units being OP is being balance by their AI working against them.

ah ok so you two want to make Khuzaits OP on the battlefield i get it, But sure as we said before Ai need to be looked at riding those horses but making em excellent masters in seeing their surroundings during an chaos that it brings will not do. There must still be unpredictability of which everyone cant predict during this because of many different factors of human mind... erhm in this case AI who simulates human mind.

Also they can still land shots on moving targets so that aim statement isnt true from my experience

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom