Resolved Keyboard and mouse not working in bannerlord while running Remote Desktop

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I am unable to control the mouse to any real extent. It seems to only be able to be usable in the top left. I managed to change the engine config settings so that it would bypass the brightness calibration, as I was originally stuck here, by changing it from 0 to 1. I somehow managed to get into the game however it was completely unplayable as the mouse was flying about and the camera movement was very jittery. Also the WASD keys would not work, but others such as the jump key would. Please can you help with this issue.

A big note to add is that I'm using a Remote Desktop connection (Microsoft azure) in order to play as I have no other way to play this game, currently own a toaster of a Mac. This is the second time a game has had this exact issue, it happens with this and no mans sky. No mans sky team have not helped with it so hoping there is a solution here.

Also worth adding I cant get steam remote play to work with this game at all. It launches on the Remote Desktop, and it loads for a moment on my Mac however just closes with no error.

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME

I am also having this problem. Playing with a remote desktop (Shadow PC), and was working fine until the "HotFix", please help.

Umm I know that this is the early release and that there are going to be bugs, but this is getting a little ridiculous, I can't play the game at all.

Have you tried Parsec?

Free and works better than most other streaming solutions. I've had no reason to leave home with my laptop lately so I haven't tried it, but I don't see why there should be any issue.

Have you tried Parsec?

Free and works better than most other streaming solutions. I've had no reason to leave home with my laptop lately so I haven't tried it, but I don't see why there should be any issue.
Tried it but still had issues.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom