SP - Economy Keep losing money

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys,

My status is owning 2 cities and 2 castles. Grany, market got developed and daily irrigation. Even so, i keep losing money. I used to make income but since at a certain point, that profit income changed to minus and losing thousands money. What can i do to make money fast?

Hi guys,

My status is owning 2 cities and 2 castles. Grany, market got developed and daily irrigation. Even so, i keep losing money. I used to make income but since at a certain point, that profit income changed to minus and losing thousands money. What can i do to make money fast?
You should post an image of your daily income so we can see whats going on.

Without any knowledge of your situation, do you have any caravans going or workshops? Those two are going to be your biggest passive money maker. For more active money making, keep all the loot from fights and sell them. Can typically get like 20k in loot out of a lord fight.

If your garrisons are too big they can cost you a lot of money too. Lots of things could be going on.

You should post an image of your daily income so we can see whats going on.

Without any knowledge of your situation, do you have any caravans going or workshops? Those two are going to be your biggest passive money maker. For more active money making, keep all the loot from fights and sell them. Can typically get like 20k in loot out of a lord fight.

If your garrisons are too big they can cost you a lot of money too. Lots of things could be going on.
Workshops!! Gottcha. And how can i make caravans? I think caravans from different clans and kingdoms come but i personally don’t have my own caravans. How can i make them?

Workshops!! Gottcha. And how can i make caravans? I think caravans from different clans and kingdoms come but i personally don’t have my own caravans. How can i make them?
You will need a companion in your party to lead the caravan (best are swift and spicevendor surnames), then talk to any notable in a town and there will be an option to create a caravan.

There will be two options, for 15k you will get an normal troop caravan, but for 22k you can get an advanced troop caravan which will help them survive longer. Always go for the 22k on if you have enough money, but the 15k one does fine as well. You'll want like 3-4 caravans and as many workshops as you can get.

Hi guys,

caravans are dangerous to have at war. to cut down costs, you want to keep more militia than troops in your garrison. If you don't want money problems then its 2 things, fight constantly with a bit of roguery for more loot or make sure you learn smithing. If you don't like selling weapons because you could think its exploiting then you can do crafting orders. TW has not set up the economy well to make money and unless your an experienced player than losing money "mid game" is almost certain so learning things can help this, if you want check this out

Back
Top Bottom