Just found a good game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Virsita

I just looked around underdogs...

Now, lots of people probably wont like this, as it is a game of the JFK shooting.

Basically, it puts you in the shoes in the assassin, and you try your best to redo the kennedy shooting, the graphics are quite good, and the bullets richochet REALISTICALLY.

The game is called JFK Reloaded.

Just something for you to peek at.  :wink:

I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of those asassins, and it is a game like that that gets our grandstanding senators right back into let's ban video games mode. Why not just play Hitman 2? It's probably more fun anyway. I suppose if you really hate the Kennedys it might be worth a try, but I don't.

rejenorst said:
how about a mod that switches JFK with ye olde Double U B. :wink:

lol joke.  :roll:
Oooh, they can crack codes like that.That mod does sound interesting though. God bless us one and all. If you say God bless it is OK.

Wow... Well I just discovered something very unexpected.

According to my mom, and my sister, JFK had a cousin with our last name, Radziwill...

Which makes him my part relative....

:shock:

Yes... thats an outstanding game... lets get in the shoes of an assassin and tastelessly kill a president who didn't deserve it in the slightest. -_-

As far as I recall, haven't played it in ages, it's supposed to have some educational value.  The point isn't just to kill people aimlessly(there are plenty of superior games for that), the point is to try to recreate the assassination of JFK.  It's really quite extensive in its programming, and its not at all what I'd call...tasteless.

-Grocat the Tasteless Sugar Bee

how about a mod that switches JFK with ye olde Double U B?

Not a joke.  :roll:

No offense to any stupid people who didn't like this joke.

I remember this game. It's old, nasty, short and broken, not to mention utterly pointless, the graphics and AI are not up to scratch, short, short short, and, of course, utterly pointless and broken. Oh, and did I mention that I don't really like it at all? No? Wel,, I have now.

wow, great game. I LIKE IT ALOT! You don't see may games like this, and if you see one the goverment decides it shouldn't be played.

I like it how realistci it is, although I would like to gave the oficial shot reports in game so i could compare them with mine and try to kill him as realistic as possible. I like it how you can shoot the driver and the car just stop, and then bang JFK 2 times and get 400 points.

<they should make more games like that!

Does he crawl around screaming for mercy in eternal pain and agony, if you shoot him in the legs and the crotch?
Gonna try it... (and will shoot all of the journalists around him while I'm at it - if that's possible ::grin:)

By the way, can someone with a better American history, explain what JFK did to get shot? (forgive my dumbness, I'm not Ingolifs who knows everything about every country ::razz:)

RanGer_SLO said:
I like it how realistci it is, although I would like to gave the oficial shot reports in game so i could compare them with mine and try to kill him as realistic as possible.

That's the point of the game, to recreate the shooting exactly (hence you get minus points for deviating from the historical record). There was a competition when the game was launched to see if anyone could perfectly duplicate the shooting.

Gonna try it... (and will shoot all of the journalists around him while I'm at it - if that's possible ::grin:)
More than possible. I managed to take out the whole motorcade before :smile:

Lol, how stupid.

I heard about this, and how you can fire, and noone reacts, and when you hit JFK, sometimes noone will do anything, not even the JFK's wife in the passenger seat

Speaking of snipers, anyone played Sniper Elite?

I've only played the demo, but if it's moddable, it's the best sniper game ever.

I have it in my 'Freeware recommendations' thread. I love it.  :smile:

If anybody wants the game and can't find it send me a pm.

sneakey pete said:
I heard about this, and how you can fire, and noone reacts, and when you hit JFK, sometimes noone will do anything, not even the JFK's wife in the passenger seat

Actually they do, especially the MiB's. One of the reasons I took out the motorcade - both outriders dismounted from their bikes and stood at the bottom of the building while I took out everyone else.  :shock:
Speaking of snipers, anyone played Sniper Elite?

I've only played the demo, but if it's moddable, it's the best sniper game ever.
I heard it was a bit crap, and a few reviews backed it up. Haven't played it myself though

Volkier said:
By the way, can someone with a better American history, explain what JFK did to get shot? (forgive my dumbness, I'm not Ingolifs who knows everything about every country ::razz:)

He pissed off the mob, by accepting their support for the election, and then cutting all ties (on his father's advice - a rather ruthless bastard himself), completing the insult be giving Bobby full reign to 'go after' them.

He pissed of Castro by trying to have him killed.

He pissed off his wife (and Joe Dimaggio) by sleeping with Marylin Monroe.

He stood in the way of Johnson for the presidnecy.

I was going to make a board game (The Plot to Assasinate Kennedy - a parody of SPIs Plot to Assasinate Hitler), and came up with a whole series of people with grudges, who could be recruited to help. There are more, but these were the most fun.

Back
Top Bottom