Just a Suggestion, Roman Forts. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

I Dunno i love what the mod looks like and i am still playing Hegemony the first one, Long live Carthage, now back to the Topic, Xd, This is just a idea but if you get to a certain engineering lvl and you are with the romans you get the option when you press the 'make camp' button but it is instead 'make fort'  it takes around half a day or a day depending on your engineering but you get this defenseable position for as long as you are staying there, and you can stay there as long as you want, just a suggestion, basicly a wooden fort, but no wall just a pallisade.? What do you think?

Great looking mod keep it up,

Pancake-LOVER,

While it might be cool, it doesn't sound very useful. Seems like something you'd want to build when an enemy, bigger, army is following you, but then you wouldn't have time to build.

That's a good idea.
Would be nice if you could build the strong, but can go out and leave it there, like any other settlement.
Increase the tactical possibilities. :wink:

I found this image, the fort can be something like this.
nasilmk7.jpg
Credits:Unknow

Pancake-LOVER said:
Sorry I meant 'topic' :oops:
I meant lock this thread, but...
Also, it doesn't sounds very easy to do, if possible at all. And it just not worth it to halt the mod's development for a couple more weeks...

Maybe he can use (or have and idead ) seeing the Siege mod ( for 808 ) they do have a kind of fort ( i think it was sea raider something ) and some fort/castle sceens, maybe ealabor can use them

a fort is a nice miniature castle one could use. Don't need to drag all your troops around all the time, and you can go around with a smaller band to train them up nicelly, then return to the main army for a larger engagement. It would still require ladders or a ram to get in. It's handy to plug it in enemy territory.

Back
Top Bottom