Joining Minor Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it possible to join minor factions somehow?

I joined sturgia, but they got steamrolled by theempire and in the ledgerI see that empire is at was with some minor factions.
So I wonder how I can join them.

Its for loot, you know, first you go for looters, then you go for forest bandits/mountain bandits/sea raiders, once you are through those you have to choose. Do you go after actual lords and make entire empires pissed at you, or do you attack some minor independent noble/mercenary captain who just had the misfortune of meeting you on the road without any consequences? Of course you loot that poor little bugger that got in your way.

You should be allowed to Join them or make them lords in your kingdom. At the very least, I would love to recruit their troops somehow.

Have not figured out how. I have my own Kingdom, but are not able to declare war. And mercs are on the map but I have to barter to get them as a vassal. No hireing.

When you speak to the minor faction and select the option 'there is something I'd like to discuss' and you will find the option to hire him. I do have positive relationship with most minor factions however (because I met them in battle quite a few times) so it might be possible that you will not be able to recruit them if you have a negative relation with them. I am currently not able to confirm that however.

To release them of their duty you have to throw in 200 influence the same way you kick out any other vassal.

SAoLr.png

Back
Top Bottom