Joining a Faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramsus32

Recruit
How do I join a faction. I started working with the Russians and I had an option with the King (not called king but you know) pledging my allegiance. He kept declining saying I should fight his enemies first. I then did a quest, I think it was the one where I got a recommendation from the guy in the tutorial and it said I had chosen sides, however I'm not a vassal or anything. Also, I've lost the option in the king's dialog box. I'm just wondering what I need to do to become a vassal and start gaining fiefs.

Ramsus32 said:
How do I join a faction. I started working with the Russians and I had an option with the King (not called king but you know) pledging my allegiance. He kept declining saying I should fight his enemies first. I then did a quest, I think it was the one where I got a recommendation from the guy in the tutorial and it said I had chosen sides, however I'm not a vassal or anything. Also, I've lost the option in the king's dialog box. I'm just wondering what I need to do to become a vassal and start gaining fiefs.

Fight his enemies as he wish. You maybe need to show first that you are real fighter for the kremlin side  :wink:

Ramsus32 said:
I've been doing it but like I said, there is no option to ask to join the faction.

Go to any moscoviter lord and make some quests for him then he will ask you to join his faction as mercenary. You dont need to go to moscoviter Tsar for this.

I think I may have already done that actually, how would I be able to tell? Also, when do I get the ability to start gaining fiefs?

If that works as in Warband it should be as follows

1. Ask some Russian lord for a mission.
2. If he offers to be a mercenary - accept.
3. Look up (in notes) who is in War with the Russians
4. Go fight them - if your band is weak, follow the Marshal and fight with them
5 Fighting earns you RENOWN - when you got enough, the King will accept you. In Warband that was around 141

you can get renown from other sources too - from bandids for example. That will work too , the King just want that you have enough.

Back
Top Bottom