"Join Server" Crash and "Unable to connect" (FIX)

did this help?

• Yes

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 67.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I rather beleive that people keep posting new threads because it doesn't work you ego-maniac. I for example, am in a vicous circle. I do this fix I get "incorrect authorization key" I fix that I get "unable to connect to server"
And no one better suggest I have a hacked game, it's purchased through steam, only i know the CD code etc

blink180heights said:
again.. u guys keep posting new threads about the same problems... try this out.. (read the top of the page)

Can i just state that what you posted doesn't really help out a lot of us. Infact my self. I have my computer set to the options you told us to do, and now it only allowed me to stay in the server that had like 3 people in it. But when I try a high populated server it will join, but then a minute later i get kicked and it will say lost connection.....

Thanks a lot had a bit of problem finding the dmn thing but i managed and now its all perky

Everytime i play the game tells me ''unable to connect'' i reopen the txt file again and i find it ''1'' after i've made it to ''0'' so i guess the only problem is in the notepad so any suggestions please ??  :cry:

Hi, I recently had also the problem with the Unable to connect error window, but the use_safe_connection was fine, already set to 0 in the first place. My first install was by Steam, but it kinda started to crash for no apparent reason, so then I downloaded the game from Taleworlds, put in the serial key from  Steam, but then the error bull**** came up. The solution for my problem was to delete Warband registry in the regedit before  reinstalling Warband, as the serial key was kinda messed up,written in a weird format (I'd bet I wrote it right lol).

I have absolutely no idea if this will help you, but giving it a try won't cost you anything

I would like to chip in and say that this fix worked after not being able to play the multiplayer for a few months :grin:

Milson said:
Hi, I recently had also the problem with the Unable to connect error window, but the use_safe_connection was fine, already set to 0 in the first place. My first install was by Steam, but it kinda started to crash for no apparent reason, so then I downloaded the game from Taleworlds, put in the serial key from  Steam, but then the error bull**** came up. The solution for my problem was to delete Warband registry in the regedit before  reinstalling Warband, as the serial key was kinda messed up,written in a weird format (I'd bet I wrote it right lol).

I have absolutely no idea if this will help you, but giving it a try won't cost you anything

I'm having no luck with any other fixes, and want to try this. Where do I find the Warband registry in regedit? I'm not familiar with this.

Thanks for your help.

Who do I need to mail to get some support for this problem? Me and some buddies have tried just about everything in these forums and we still can't play on together (on our own servers). I've mailed support@taleworlds but I'm, honestly, becoming impatient.

Hi!
I have also the same problem. But the point is "use secure connection" is also 0. I had it some days ago first. Then is disappeared.
But now the same problem again....
I have no clue how to fix it.
I have the game as original cd but it runs over steam.
Pls help me!
Thx. (ps: With Fire and Sword has same issue)

Yea.
But i also cant connect then to this website here.
The problem just started some days ago. Till then everything was just fine.
But when i restard my router i can join again and everything seems fixed.
And some days ago the game just runs after 12 o clock in the night.
So anything with my router mby.

It still doesn't work. I changed the number "1" to "0" and I kept being disconnected.

This is pathetic, I'm about to uninstall this game whether the Single Player is good or not is irrelevant. If there's no solution to this problem then why would I want to have this game on my hard drive and wasting space? I've have had about 900 hours of this game from playing Multiplayer and haven't had this problem until the latest patch update. Now I could careless about this game anymore as it won't let me play.

Back
Top Bottom