Jerusalem and sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

Phoenix234

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hey guys I couldn't find anything on search so i figured it was best to ask whats wrong.

I have made a character thats a noble but isn't a vassal of anyone from the start, i want to siege a town to take it for myself but i dont have the options, ive tried this for both london and jerusalem, taking hostile actions against the faction doesn't reduce my reputation with them so I cant start a war.

How do i siege these towns and take them for myself?

Also is it possible to create a knight order faction?

You need to start a war, raiding X nation caravans and stealing their villages. After, you need only to take a town, and i believe, create your kingdom. But i don't think a good idea in early game, when many lords join to attack your town is hard to defend.

Ive raided a few caravans around Jerusalem belonging to the faction that owns it and nothing has happened

I tried to take hostile action against a village near london and Jerusalem stealing cows from both but no relation decrease.

Ideas?

Or attack a Patrol(Custodes) or a Prisonner train, it don't "cost" honor loss. If you attack a neutral lord or a neutral caravan, your honor will be consequently reduced, after you will be forced to give money to the Church for balancing the negative amount of honor.

What I was suggesting about patrols don't work with levantine djihadists who spawn around Jerusalem, though. Only way to fight regular mamluk armies its to join Ilkhanate or the latin kingdom, as mercenary or enlisted in one of their lord's armies.
Even, same if you do it, you will be not independant, so not a ruler if you succeed to take a mamluk castle. You can become a ruler if as vassal having token a castle you're not rewarded by your king...he proposes you a compensation against your right on the castle. If you refuse the compensation and revolt against him, at this moment you will become an independant ruler.

Back
Top Bottom