It's War!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Thus begins the crusade against the girl named Justin Bieber!

Edit: We should answer with our own declaration.

We are jealous of a a boyish looking girl?

Lueii said:

I don't think anyone else could care less about that person.
You're lame.

Radalan said:
Lueii said:

I don't think anyone else could care less about that person.
You're lame.

Ever heard sarcasm.

GUYS, GUYS!

How to make such a video:

1- Getting started
  Boy comes back home tired by a long day of checking out the teacher's ass, he sits on the computer and opens Internet Explorer. How thrilled he is as he opens up Justin Bieber's YT channel page! But... What is this? Metal? Oh yeah, that Slipknot thing. It's just a bunch of black-dressed emos. Justin Bieber is so much better. I aspire to be such as my God. As Justin Bieber. If only... I could make a successful video... I read an article about trolling somewhere....

2- Getting started at doing that thing you do after you got started at doing the main thing.
(I'm in the guy's head now). I need to make it viral, I need to make it schocking. What better mean that making a threat video? With my 10 year's old face I won't seem very convincing, people will find me funny. That's it! I must overdo it! It must make people post it on forums and send it to friends. Only then will I have a slight chance of getting Justin Bieber to watch my video... (he did not know that Justin Bieber's ego-driven motivations lead him to watch every single video concerning himself...).

3- That's enough thinking, let's get the camera on.
Oh shi- what will I threaten them with? Wait... My uncle says he's in informatatics. I'll ask him how people attack other people's computers. *gathers terms and expressions*, *WikiPedia search*. Denial of service, eh? IP's... Oh... I saw that somewhere already. Ok, let's throw in many terms, threaten to create a site buy a domain name (sorry but this sentence appears so many times on this forum and it could be applied here: "A room full of soaped up homosexuals.").

????

PROFIT!!!
Profit untill everyone in your school has seen the video and you become an outcast. All the girls look down on you (not that he should care about what 10 year old flat-chested girls think of him...), and you get bullied 

Pfft. At least use the meme properly. Now please edit your post and add this or another image:
Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

NordArcher said:
Pfft. At least use the meme properly. Now please edit your post and add this or another image:

Please stop trying to be a somekind of a "meme wizard".

Lueii said:
Ever heard sarcasm.

You should probably know that sarcasm doesn't work in written format very well. Especially if there are no hints of any sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom