SP - General [Issue] Ruined Factions. What to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Start with a little back story. I married the Aeseri sultans daughter, then joined the Aeseri faction.
I read somewhere that it would be possible to take over a faction but after 200+ hrs in not seeing it.
Npcs won't kill other lords so their is no chance for me to wait for Uquid and his son to die making me Sultan.
Brings me to another point, when you utterly ruin a faction like the Western Empire. You conquered their lands and destroyed their arms. Recruited their mercenaries to join you, reduced them to one noble family with no armies. Your npc king declares peace and now there is still this 5 person faction out there with no income but somehow they are gaining armies again, just seen one with a 187 person army, how.. they have zero lands..
The faction won't do unless you kill them, but if you do that like i did to the Southern Empire everyone hates your guts even people in your faction. The neg rep just spams for a few minutes but there is no other way to stop the wars without killing them.

I put down the Southern Empires ruling member and their 890 army, she teleported to a nearby city then vanished a day later never had the chance to capture her and in was the army leader.
If you're leading an army, all political captives should go to you. Not magically teleport away.

I ran her down later by myself and finally put her to the axe and people in my own faction hated me for it. The woman had been murdering and terrorizing Aeseri lands for years, she was a terrorist to the Aeseri people but im the bad guy for ending her rampage? Think this system needs some work.
Another way to dissolve defeated factions, absorb lords and execute rulers.
I am a prince of the Aeseri, we can't have two kings, one of them has to go, thats life.
I shouldn't have -100 two with half my own faction for putting down lords that just attacked my own city. They should view me as a hero

Two contested castles back and forth between Aeseri and Battanians. I gather an army go up and take one, then take the other, then catch their army trying to take the first one, pinched them between myn army and the castle. Put down 4 Battanian lords right there to keep them from coming back, they had no claim to that territory.
Some of the lords in my own army where upset over it, they just got done fighting these terrorists with me....... They should be cheering the victory..

Really confused on the rep system.
My wife and I have two girls, her entire family likes me around 80s. She's at 0 and it's never changed...

Back
Top Bottom