Is this mod insane, or is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

As far as I know, it's select randomly but people nearer the top have a larger chance to be picked for your battle. Try moving your medic to the bottom of the party list and see if it makes a difference.

Mirick said:
As far as I know, it's select randomly but people nearer the top have a larger chance to be picked for your battle. Try moving your medic to the bottom of the party list and see if it makes a difference.

Used to do that on previous games when I had a big 50+ army, problem is I am running about with about 20-35 people (depending as to how long it has been since my last battle), and if I upgrade to a bigger army, it would be harder to chaise down those muggers ect. Would prefer not to have set battles to 25 man fights :smile:.

Heh, I wear the worst armour and other then pick of random survivors never engage mele, only ranged and commanding. As early in I discovered that I last for the grand total of 2 seconds in a hand to hand combat :eek:.

rsatd said:
Heh, I wear the worst armour and other then pick of random survivors never engage mele, only ranged and commanding. As early in I discovered that I last for the grand total of 2 seconds in a hand to hand combat :eek:.

Ya same here, but I actually have ok armor, I find you just gotta keep moving. I tried to stay in an area rather close to a fight shooting arrows and I got two hit by some retreating archers. It really sucks when you try to go into a town or village and get ambushed. Especially in a village, against all archers, with no board to block with....I am half/half with the new horse health, mine always dies on me. Especially when you get hit by one of those spear bunt thingys in the middle of a mass of infantry. Still fun, you just gotta get that beefed up women that just goes around spending money on woman and ale. She sounds like a man when she screams in a battle though =S Medieval She-male?

Only started last night so just started to upgrade my companions gear from those bought in shops rather then looted. Saying that I picked up an awesome piece of armour, something like 59def or was it 69, to body but it needed str of 20 to wear :eek:, so had to give it to Xeria. Still from the shop it was only 1500, such an awesome deal, I could not believe it :eek:. Though had to buy a horse for her otherwise he would be as slow as a tank :eek:.

But yeah de-horsing at least for me is really easy now. Though usually it happens to me, but now got my hands on some cavalry so I can finish battles now :grin:. Oh well, I will soldier on with this. It is very fun and frustrating to play this on normal damage. Seems for every new enemy unit, I have to figure out a way to beat them. Which is pretty fun :smile:.

Another Pro tip. When fighting spearmen or people with two handers, when closing range, if they go to swing, stop moving while you block. If they do manage to hit, it will do considerably less damage as usually they are also standing still or moving backwards, making a neutral, or negative speed modifyer

Back
Top Bottom