SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Is there a way to recall your companions to your party?

Users who are viewing this thread

Indianerz

Recruit
I delegated one of my companions to be governor of one of my fiefs, and when I replaced her she is now just staying at the castle. Is there a way to get her to join the party again? She has a horse, so she should be ok to travel. Or do I have to go to her and ask her in person? There has to be some way to send them a message and just have them rejoin you. I couldn't find anything on how to make that happen.

Pretty sure you need to go to where she is, maybe you can make her into a party leader, then instantly create an army with her then she moves to you with her troops, then when she gets there talk to her and disolve the party/army, not a 100% it works, but maybe it will.

Pretty sure you need to go to where she is, maybe you can make her into a party leader, then instantly create an army with her then she moves to you with her troops, then when she gets there talk to her and disolve the party/army, not a 100% it works, but maybe it will.

Thanks. That's a good idea. I will try that. I would hope that there would be some way to send messages for things like this. I can't really be traveling all over the world just to say something a messenger could take care of. I would like to see a bit more realism there, because this is a huge distance to travel and I have other things. Maybe sending another lord as a messenger mission, like they used us for in the past versions?

Thanks. That's a good idea. I will try that. I would hope that there would be some way to send messages for things like this. I can't really be traveling all over the world just to say something a messenger could take care of. I would like to see a bit more realism there, because this is a huge distance to travel and I have other things. Maybe sending another lord as a messenger mission, like they used us for in the past versions?
I think these are small features likely to be added into the game in some form, remember there are still alot of incomplete features in the game and from what i understand, some features are missing completely, so there will be alot more to this game at some point.

Well it didn't work. When I tried to make her a party leader it just said that she was busy. I also was not able to transport my wife to the new location. I tried bringing her from one fief to another, and making her governor of that one, but she just teleported back to the old fief after a day or so.

Is there some way to move your wife from one location to another like in the older versions?

Well it didn't work. When I tried to make her a party leader it just said that she was busy. I also was not able to transport my wife to the new location. I tried bringing her from one fief to another, and making her governor of that one, but she just teleported back to the old fief after a day or so.

Is there some way to move your wife from one location to another like in the older versions?
Sounds like its bugged, but i cant be sure since i dont see whats happening or what you are doing, hero characters does seem to have homes they go to when not doing things, so that could be why she keeps going back, but sounds weird that she does this if you made her govenor of another settlement. Dont think i can help you anymore than what i have. sorry.

Sounds like its bugged, but i cant be sure since i dont see whats happening or what you are doing, hero characters does seem to have homes they go to when not doing things, so that could be why she keeps going back, but sounds weird that she does this if you made her govenor of another settlement. Dont think i can help you anymore than what i have. sorry.

That's ok. I think it might have something to do with her being my wife and also the daughter of a king? There has to be some way to relocate your wife to a new fief. I'll buy some velvet or whatever I have to do. I would think that would be in the game by now, since it is fairly easy to implement and also something that is better working out how to do early on too.

In towns, you can tell your companions to gather everyone together.

It would be nice if you could send them to gather the party scattered across Calradia.

Back
Top Bottom