Is the storyline worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dyingdignity

Regular
Hey, I just wanted to ask if the storyline is worth being mildly annoyed by the faction I am in? I would prefer to be in the Swedish faction as the rest just annoy me but apparently they have no storyline whereas factions like the Polish commonwealth have...

Thanks.

Well... that's a personal taste, wouldn't you say.
Try them and see what you think -- only you can be the judge of how you feel.

There are three of the storylines -- Poland, Cossack Hetmanate and Muscovite Tsardom.

Yeah I guess I should at least try it, I'll just pretend that I'm shooting whatever Warlord's face who I don't like when I shoot the looters etc :razz:

Depends on what your ultimate goal is...

The Polish Storyline can end with your assassination, so you can't open-play endlessly after completing the story quests in that one... you get to opt out of it and back into open play shortly before the end of it.

Hm, sorry guys I was exercising and assumed this thread died a bit prematurely lol.

Yeah, I just realised Mount and Blade is one of those games you can replay over and over again and (for me, anyway) I just never get bored of it so I will play as a vassal of Sweden first then Polish etc etc.

Thank you guys :smile:

You get the Black Mace with the Cossacks and that is the best weapon in the game (even if you only have it in inventory), unfortunately you cannot join anybody else permanently and the Cossack troops are not as cool as Polish or Swedes. 

khornebread said:
You get the Black Mace with the Cossacks and that is the best weapon in the game (even if you only have it in inventory), unfortunately you cannot join anybody else permanently and the Cossack troops are not as cool as Polish or Swedes.
hum hum mister I DEMAND YOU TO REITRE YOUR WORDS cossacks are cool :grin:

khornebread said:

Serduk is the best unit in the game imo, sadly the rest of the Cossack units are just fodder.

Swedes in SP is easy mode, its not challenging or fun.

Kneed said:
khornebread said:

Serduk is the best unit in the game imo, sadly the rest of the Cossack units are just fodder.

Swedes in SP is easy mode, its not challenging or fun.
Nonsense, I find the swedes to be very fun. They're the only faction I got 400+ days with

Back
Top Bottom