Is it possible to trully destroy a faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Right now I have my own kingdom and have captured all fiefs in map, so all the enemy factions are just lords wandering in the map.

I tried to completely destroy the Southern Empire by killing every single lord in it. When I did Southern Empire disappeared from the "Kingdom" panel and in the last lord's log it was stated that "Southern Empire has been destroyed" and was greyed out.

Though today I found out that a new clan appeared to have joined the Southern Empire. Could this be a bug or factions are supposed to not be completely destroyed (because of storyline I guess?)?

Also are there new Lords that spawn randomly on the map or can I make them all go extinct if I continue my bloody killing spree?

Thanks a lot!

UPDATE:

Yep its possible! After all this time I managed to kill all lords of every faction except from my vassals. Though I am pretty sure I saw 1 or 2 kings resurrect at some moment but now they are all dead and every faction is greyed out!

Last edited:
I think they are not completely destroyed. Not sure about that, but the leader of the western empire simply resurrected in my game. It's still not showing up in the kingdom tab, but the clan is alive and well. Could be because I killed him before doing all the main quest stuff tho

I see. So my genocide will not have any major effect. Well this means that my journey ends here probably.

Genocide does have an effect. My first playthrough is all about killing every noble. First I killed all sturgian nobles as a neutral (and the "extra" ones that come when the starter clans are destroyed) and after the last one died all their fiefs became khuzait lands (as I did not conquer any fiefs). Later as a vlandian vassal I killed all khuzaits nobles and their fiefs (they still had 5 towns and many castles) became vlandian.
Sturgians declare wars every now an then but there is no sturgia. Only a minor faction that seems to fight for them. But some of the factions clans seem to be buggy as I've killed their leader but the final clan member that is alive is not promoted as their leader. So their leader is a dead guy.

hahaha, yes but after massage "Empire has been destroyed" they just respawn later, at least in my game.

just pull out the developer console and eliminate the faction/kill the new lord/move the new lord to another faction.

I believe that when the game is so buggy using the developer console to rebalance is appropiate

UPDATE:

Yep its possible! After all this time I managed to kill all lords of every faction except from my vassals. Though I am pretty sure I saw 1 or 2 kings resurrect at some moment but now they are all dead and every faction is greyed out!

Back
Top Bottom