Is it possible to have companions accompany the player in villages/cities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Soidoitsolo

Recruit
I've already seen this somewhere in some mods, but it would be great if I had the opportunity to add it to Native or Diplomacy. Maybe there are some mini mods?

There is one ver. of diplomacy with bodyguards too (amongst many other options), but I've played it alot and it's your good, old native+ mod.
It MAY give an impression like it was more of overhaul, but it's not and it was never supposed to be anything more than diplomacy with a loads of options to pick from.
I'm IT dumb, but the guy says that he added a source code to the donwload files, maybe you could do something with it, too.
But, again, you seem to be fina with diplomacy and that's exactly what dickplo ever was- diplomacy with a little bit more to pick (or to not be picked, nothing is forced on you).
l_2051966d5bf1366teaser.jpg

That playthrough in those pics is with polygamy on, so the only big change is that you may marry many ladies and turn them into your death squad. If you don't dig that, you just don't turn it on. Same with custom troop trees, new kinds of high tier bandits, coat'arns armors for horses and so on and so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom