Interesting mod to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Allows establishing Knighthood Chapters in settlements across Calradia, Elite troops from one of ten Chapters that can be upgraded and employed.
Also adds a new Culture, Kingdom, Wanderers, and Many new items.
Optional enhanced Settlement Icon mod.

It looks pretty good but I am going to wait some time until this mod and the game get improved a bit more.

This game in the future with mods looks so promising...:iamamoron:

There are a lot of interesting mods to watch, the bad things is, a mod that is good today could stop working with the next hotfix :sad:

That´s why I stopped playing. Mods make this game good, then there comes the hotfix which fixes another unimportant bug and the mod doesn´t work anymore.

It feels like:

"Mod A improves the game!"
"Minor bug gets fixed!"
"Mod stops working"
2 weeks later
"Mod works again"
"Another hotfix comes live and screws the mod!"

There are a lot of interesting mods to watch, the bad things is, a mod that is good today could stop working with the next hotfix :sad:

That´s why I stopped playing. Mods make this game good, then there comes the hotfix which fixes another unimportant bug and the mod doesn´t work anymore.

It feels like:

"Minor bug gets fixed!"
"Mod stops working"
2 weeks later
"Mod works again"
it might be a minor bug for you but for somone else it could casue crashes that means they cant play the game so not all bugs are unimportant and if anything not fixing a bug now could make things worse later down the line

It feels like:

"Minor bug gets fixed!"
"Mod stops working"
2 weeks later
"Mod works again"
You could just disable updates.

Back
Top Bottom