Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Hello! I have recently been having major issues with Bannerlord. When I attempt to open it from steam or the .exe file the game for an instant loads up then crashes. I have attempted many of the solutions provided online such as updating windows completely, updating my drivers completely, restarting steam, restarting my computer, completely re-installing Bannerlord, verifying files, closing overlay apps, turning off my Anti-Virus, and lastly I completely uninstalled Steam and re-installed it in hopes of maybe Steam having the issue. Sadly none of this has worked. I run on Windows 10, my Processor is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10GHz 4.10 GHz, and my videocard is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I have attempted to use GeForce Experience to completely minimize graphical settings to see if that was the issue but it did not work. What else can I do to fix this? I really like Bannerlord. I own the Steam version of it and it was working previously when I played 6 months ago.

How to Reproduce: I just try to open it via steam or the .exe file and it always crashes. I do not know what is causing it.

Have you used cheats and if so which: I have not.

Computer Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

GPU Driver Version: 511.65 (Most recent)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10GHz

RAM: 64GB

Motherboard: PRIME Z590-A

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hi, I am running the game outside the Steam program because it is cracked and cannot be installed
When I run the game, the app crashes
I went all the way to get everything from the graphics card update to Windows
And ... but nothing happened

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
2022-06-01_14.07.15_22fad215a2385a9d54a2c5b00304bae1

Back
Top Bottom