Installing mods are pain - To many different files

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically title. To install mods you need bunch of script extender mods and many mods named after variations of butter. Can devs already integrate this stuff in game to give modders and players better time? After years of release and since only thing going on about this game are mods i believe this should be provided.

really???
I though only 4 compatible with game version (harmony, butter lib, uiextender and MCM) you need to run most of mods...

I prefer, that devs do not change code of game with every little patch, so mods could be played longer than one version - this is a real pain for modding teams

Can devs already integrate this stuff in game to give modders and players better time? After years of release and since only thing going on about this game are mods i believe this should be provided.
I don't think mods should be incorporated. There are some features of some mods that might be good, but not the entirety of the mods I've seen should be added. I think devs should continue updating their game without any thought of what some mod user might think, as they have been.

I would rather have a solid, stable base to mod from. If I have to fix my mod, because the devs added performance or stability changes, I'm good with that.

I prefer, that devs do not change code of game with every little patch
Not change code? What do you think the patches are for?

How sad for you.
rather sad for players, who after 2+ years of patching need to look for mods to enjoy the game...

I'm watching on yt channel where guy playing a lot of BL and I'm very impressed for his imagination - to make game somehow challenging he try every possible scenario BL offered, but still need some mods to make a game more 'user-friendly' or 'intelligent'

ps. if you know Diplomacy mod or Kaoeses tweaks, you probably want them implemented in the game, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom