Installation info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Simply download the .exe and run the installer. It should automatically pick up on your modules folder.  :smile:

Thanks NaglFaar. So my first impression was  :shock: wow!, what a great job the devs have done! this mod is exceptional and I am really impressed. after a short while I started to get random crashes (never happened with native). Now it seems I cannot even join my friends game, I keep getting a visual c++ runtime error. any ideas?

thanks in advance.

1. I recomend reinstalling warband from scratch from steam because the new patch is buggy.
2. I found out that microsoft office 2010 causes some error with c++ runtime, so i uninstalled that and now i only crash once in every blue moon *its rare that i crash now*

Thanks.

If I uninstall Warband in steam, will it not just instal the new buggy patch again when I reinstall?

I have microsoft office on my pc as it is also my work pc. So not sure if I can uninstall that just yet. Cheers for your support.

So I guess the answer is no? 

And the issue with game keys is still pertinent.  At least in my case.

There will be no official fix for the game keys, because that would mean making a new version of Vikingr for the new version of Warband without the WSE Loader. That would mean that features would be lost, which would mean its not really Vikingr anymore. Therefore, no new version and no CD Key fix. Not to mention that there are no 'official' developers for the mod anymore.

But all of that has been said in the forums already. Especially only one thread below this thread, named 'Vikingr 2.0'.

Back
Top Bottom