Influence is almost useless now

Users who are viewing this thread

Pharoah

Recruit
I"m a vassal for Vlandia. I have over 2000 influence and Vlandia has over 25k men...yet we are at war with:
- Sturgia 10k men
- Khuzait 25k men
- Aserai 25k men
- Northern Empire 15k men
- Western Empire 1k men

And no matter what I do, I CANNOT influence anyone to vote for peace. If I do, its already 100% NO. If the peace vote comes up, my influence means crap (its usually already 99% decided). So what then is my influence for? I already cannot bid for ANY of the castles/towns I've taken, some singlehandedly, the rest with an army...I'm the only one fighting the Sturgians in the north...I take town/castle after town/castle and it goes to everyone else...I don't even rank to bid.

What am I missing? My renown is through the roof. My 2000+ influence is practically useless.

80% of Vlandian settlements taken in war go to the king. When I played Vlandia I didn't get options to vote till I was a tier 4 clan and had a 7 to 15 relation with the king. Use your influence to boost your relation with clans in your kingdom. Then when you form your kingdom it makes recruiting them easier and they may actually stay in your kingdom for more than 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom