IMPERIAL QUEST: Forum Game -**** just got real-

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright. I'll modify the names to fit a bit better, I'm not going to let you choose a boys name. :lol:

QM: Alright, this time the first roll decides the name. Be quick!

1-20: Ottolyn
21-40: Hansel
41-60: Nicoletta
61-80: Isidora
81-99: Selena
00: Informis Cunnus

Get rolling!

Note that if we all roll at the same time, it skews the randomness considerably, due to the numbers being a linear count. :lol:

Ah, funny thing you say this, I'm currently running a quest thread of warhammer 40k in the /tg/ boards.
Mine is about a steel legionnaire fighting in the third Armageddon war in the Hades Hive.

Great to see some of these types of threads appear here.

ColonicAcid said:
Ah, funny thing you say this, I'm currently running a quest thread of warhammer 40k in the /tg/ boards.
Mine is about a steel legionnaire fighting in the third Armageddon war in the Hades Hive.

Link me to your suptg archive, I'm intrigued, Steel Legion is my favourite regiment. :razz:

QM:
Austupaio rolls 96. Selena shall be our name.

"Oh, morning Selena."
You've known Varvara ever since you were a child, the two of you could be considered best friends. It was only natural that both of you would find your way into the same occupation aswell. Together you had completed the training period of the Vraksian Garrison Auxilia, which had lasted for a few months, and had been a part of the Auxilia ever since. For about two years now the two of you have been serving on the streets of Vraks, guarding areas such as the space port, which was built to be able to receive the largest of the Imperiums transport vessels, aswell as the areas surrounding the Citadel.

You had once heard a fellow auxiliary calling Vraks a "fortress world", which seemed to be quite fitting; For thousands of years, Vraks had been constantly under contruction, as new and improved fortifications were built surrounding the small bastion of population in the middle of the Van Meersland Wastes, which themselves were huge.

Besides Vraks, there were only a few populated areas on the planet, on which labour corps lived and worked on, mostly to feed the ever growing need for a supply of hard rock to built fortifications with. For a few times you had been ordered to the work camps, to guard the workers, but you were usually serving within the city.

"Something wrong?"
Varvara had fixed the positioning of her helmet, now standing right next to you.
"No, nothing. Where is everyone?"
"I heard Xaphan is giving a speech, orders from the higher ups came that everyone should attend, which is odd, who's going to be guarding the city? Still, we better get a move on if we are to catch the speech."

You are as confused as Varvara is, you bet, but now that you think about it, you do recall something about a similar event, happening at around 6:20. You still had half an hour until that, and the central plaza where the speech was probably going to be held was not far away.

QM: What do we do?
Hurry to the plaza?
The corridors are not completely empty yet, try to confirm what you've heard from Varvara?
Normally you would be getting breakfast at this time, do that instead?
Something else?

Worth it, for the good of all.

Tem, jag tror att du har skrivet lite fel:

You've known Selena ever since you were a child

Antar att du menade: Varvara

Also, side bar I would like to roll a dice to alter the "best friend relationship" to our characters having some sort of romantic attachment.

I expect she (Vararararararararararaara) will die and it will be very tragic.

Finally, I would like to roll a dice so that I can have five more beers here at the airport without paying.

Comrade Temuzu said:
ColonicAcid said:

Link me to your suptg archive, I'm intrigued, Steel Legion is my favourite regiment. :razz:
It's still going on.

http://boards.4chan.org/tg/res/25621239
Join in if you want, I just had to react to a failed luck roll.

Oh **** nigga, I was just looking at the OP of that thread, didnt think it was a quest thread. :razz: Thanks for the link in any case.

Úlfheðinn said:
Tem, jag tror att du har skrivet lite fel:

You've known Selena ever since you were a child

Antar att du menade: Varvara
Du är correct. :razz:

Also, side bar I would like to roll a dice to alter the "best friend relationship" to our characters having some sort of romantic attachment.

I expect she (Vararararararararararaara) will die and it will be very tragic.
You'll be rolling all sorts of dice in the moist trenches later in the game.

Finally, I would like to roll a dice so that I can have five more beers here at the airport without paying.
Rolled: 78.

You receive five more beers, but the barkeeper is getting suspicious.

Shatari said:
I say we head to the Plaza. Maybe losing some weight will improve our figure and distract people from looking at our face.

You fool!

We need our womanly curves to compensate for any potential deficiencies with our face, although, judging by the fact a makeover can change this, I suspect Temuzu really is trying to hint that our character is a classic "beauty hidden beneath a layer of dirt."

Showers for everyone is what I am suggesting.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Rolled: 78.

You receive five more beers, but the barkeeper is getting suspicious.

Muahahahahahahahahha.

Back
Top Bottom