Ikea Knight's Beta Recap

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel bad that this thread is being ignored. A lot of effort was put into it, and it's clearly better quality content than most of what gets posted here.
And I'm not just sating that because of all the prestigious awards I've been given.
My godawful ****post from yesterday got over 400 comments and 15K views in under 24 hours, and this genuinely great thread barely gets any attention. There is no justice in this world.
Although I guess this shouldn't surprise me, since most people on this board probably aren't interested in the beta.

Ah whatever. I am happy with the responses I got. Specialy your first one made me happy. Thanks man.

Haha, what a great thread, this must've taken ages to compile. Been a rocky beta, it's nice to have a recap. Unfortunately in the long run many of the top contributors from the very beginning lost motivation to continue posting but I remember M, LeRoux and Shemaforash having a lot of useful feedback in the earliest days of the closed beta.

Lovely thread and a great way to say goodbye to the beta, I really enjoyed revisiting some of these moments. Thank you for the effort and the kind words!

It's been a long way, and I certainly hope that once Early Access comes to an end and the game is finished, we will be able to look fondly at this time and recognize just how much the game improved since, and what a worthy successor it turned out to be. A game which we will sink countless hours in, and enjoy every one of them, as we did for Warband. Goodbye beta.

Back
Top Bottom