[IG] Guard of Istiniar - A clan for Mount&Blade Warband {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

giphy.gif

It was a great Time with you. No matter if it were the scrims which i lost with my own clan or the great birthday of IG and DoF a few months ago.
One more good part of the community is gone, hope you'll come back in Bannerlord.

Cheers  :party:

Goodbye, always had high respect for IG and a lot of hard matches against you over those 6 years. First two years were the hardest^^

The problem is, they can only make a comeback in Bannerlord if Istiniar already exists on the map!  :ohdear:

it should and TW should build a memorial easter egg in that village!

The 22nd salute you. We had some great matches and especially in the latter days of Warband IG_Battlegrounds was the place to be for sure.

Can't wait for Bannerlord, never say never, right guys? :shifty:

MaHuD said:
Another clan destroyed by tura
:razz:

Good luck IG! While most associate the team with its strong organisational structure, and community efforts, there's no denying that IG achieved a great deal competitively, and helped breed some of the scene's finest talent. It was a pleasure to be thrashed by you, more than once, over the last six years. :smile:

Ceasar said:
Wtf. What clan am i supposed to hate now? i dont approve

you can hate rr as well, because the guy who rekt you 7 - 3 is here and number of other reasons xdxd

It was a pleasure to play with you guys. Hope to see your members around. And thanks for everyone who's involved. You made Warband - Warband !

It's a shame to see you leave, I always enjoyed playing against you. You were undoubtedly one of the fairest teams in the scene, and your positive impact on its development is undeniable. I hope you'll come back for Bannerlord.

Goodbye IG, you set a standard for the Mount&Blade community which we should all strife for. You guys did great over the years and even the clanname itself has set a reputation which almost everyone of the EU community recognizes. This clan has brought forth some great people and I fondly remember the days where Einherjar and IG skirmished.

I added a few of the maps from WMT2. Namely:
- Ruins Rebuilt
- Khergit Settlement
- Dreicksdorf
- Amere Village

The other maps has been tested on IGBG previously, that's coming up in WMT2 for the future, so those will not be added (due to issues in public).

Also, archer limit set to 30%, just trying it out. It might means that a bit too few players gets to play archer, but it will also balance public more. Currently, 6-7 archers in one spot is too much. This means that most positions will either be fully stacked, or archers spread out more - either way, it means infantries (and cavalries) gets to take one more position that they couldn't take before.

Heyyyyyyyyyy

The workaround for the class limits is still working so you should probably assume +10% on any limit you have i.e. even though it's 30% archer there's usually more than 1/3rd archers per team. You could drop it a little more I think.

I've also noticed the flags are largely ignored at the moment unless in very defensive areas. Maybe worth reducing the raise time again, remind people of the wrath of the flags.

a few nice enough people in the clan but mainly social justice warriors who hate and silence free speech. falsely removed the supreme ruler from their battle server. weak boy admins

-your official king

Back
Top Bottom