[IDEA] King of a present faction

Users who are viewing this thread

King Ragnarok

Sergeant Knight
I think you should be able to become the king of a existing kingdom, most likely being married into the royal family if the king likes you enough.

Agreed. I like the idea of marrying or assassinating your way into being the king. Another option would be to overthrow the king. Create a type of Civil War or something (maybe even have one done unto you when you are king too).

i like thi idea alot i also think that maybe you can be adopted by the king and them kill him and take the throne.

manekemaan said:
is no one here honourable... :p
There's a tweak for that, too, y'know :razz:

Sounds cool. Even though I know I can't have their fictional (never seen any) children I still ask them that doomed question XD
Would be great if we could actually do it!

Guys, just some warning here, if anybody talks about harming children, even for fun/joke or as a historical stuff, I will delete his post :evil: .

I am really serious here. Thanks a lot.

Cernunos said:
Guys, just some warning here, if anybody talks about harming children, even for fun/joke or as a historical stuff, I will delete his post :evil: .

I meant children as in "marriable offsprings of the monarchs". In Calradia this would be 19-21.
The same way as it was with the lords/ladies.

No mauling to our (not-so) possible future spouses intended.

They don't mean children as in kids, but the children of the king who would be adults just ready to take over next in line. 20-40s

spartican said:
They don't mean children as in kids, but the children of the king who would be adults just ready to take over next in line. 20-40s

The same thing I wrote, but thanks for the confirmation.
And 40s? They would definitely be married at that age!

Ok, no flaming intended, I just wanted to make sure, as this "issue" as already be on this forum, and I just wanted to avoid it.  :grin:

Cernunos said:

Heah, nobody ever mentioned it. We were just talking about marrying into the royal lineage. And this idea is great, as well as all the others.

King Ragnarok said:
Whats the problem? While there all talking about pedophilia and me coughing, we could be talking about my idea.

No one has been talking about pedophilia so far. And you do have the right to take some medicine and then express your further opinion on the matter :grin: (Trying not to be cheeky and failing)

There was a mod for Vanilla where the monarchs had daughters - and in some cases SONS- but I do not remember it's name.

Back
Top Bottom