I would love the ability to change family members' appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wheem

Grandmaster Knight
Ideally, we'd be able to manually change the looks of our parents and siblings before launching into the game world, but even randomize buttons and the ability to see their height would work. Currently, the only way to alter their looks is to keep backing out and tweaking your own sliders slightly, which re-randomizes the parents and older brother (and presumably the younger two as well, but they aren't visible at that point). But it gets pretty tedious having to do this, sometimes quite a few times, to get all 3 looking halfway OK, and you still can't see their height. I've had a lot of "false starts" after loading into the training grounds with my brother looking me eyes-to-nipple because he's so tiny. Whenever that happens, it seems like all the other family members also show up as being extremely short in the encyclopedia, with my character being the odd giant out (and I don't even max out the height slider).

One game my sister will be bald, the next my Aserai parents will be pale gingers. It gets to the point that I just consider my character to be adopted because he never looks anything like the rest of the family. I also hate that your younger brother is a a clone.

Possible with CharacterManager.
Create a new character by launching a new campaign.
Create thé look you want.
Save this chatacter.
Have the character you want the look changed saved too.
Copy-paste the few lines concerning the character look from your creation to the one you want to modify.
You can also change skills, focus, attribute points, traits (also possible with console commands)
Hope it helps.

Worst way to find out your character is adopted :sad: haha. If you can access mods, have you tried the Character Reload mod from Nexus to customize how they look after you start the game?

I also think it should be possible to edit the character's appearance. Wife would be nice too. I play on ps5 and my playing field is very limited. and more cyvil clothes :wink:

Worst way to find out your character is adopted :sad: haha. If you can access mods, have you tried the Character Reload mod from Nexus to customize how they look after you start the game?

Personally I am going without mods, since they're still frequently doing small patches + mods break achieves. Not that I care about achievements that much but... I guess I care a little bit even though I don't want to, if you know what I mean.

It would be nice to change certain things via the barber such as face paints etc. maybe even scars so you can get a more beat up look after some time.

Personally I am going without mods, since they're still frequently doing small patches + mods break achieves. Not that I care about achievements that much but... I guess I care a little bit even though I don't want to, if you know what I mean.
You can also install a mod to fix mods disabling achievements... haha. A vicious cycle

I'm using about 20 mods permanently, among them Character Manager and either Character Reload or Detailed Character Creation, and I never got problems with patches. Perhaps pure luck with the timing of updates.

Back
Top Bottom