I want to enjoy this game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Misguided

Sergeant
But I would rather not have to drop the difficulty level to do so.

Three times now, I have gotten a small band together, slaughtered a few outlaws, and been raped back into the stone age by "Raiding Bandits."  I can't afford new weapons after they are stolen repeatedly, and this is getting stupid.  The last time it happened, I "escaped" my captors with no weapons.... in front of another band of "Raping Bandits", who proceeded to kill and capture me again.  They, seeing that I was already without weapons, took my food.

Is there something I am missing?  Or does everyone else play this on "I am superman" difficulty to solo 28 mounted bandits with a 3 day old character and a stick?

I've been playing M&B since .5, so its not like I don't know how to play.  I'm happily carving the map up in native, at 109% difficulty.  What gives?

Thanks,

M

Blasted none-leveling parties. People wanted bigger parties, so I made bigger parties. I guess my advice would be to either avoid their area or keep your party light and fast and outrun them. Until you can take them on.

Misguided said:
... I "escaped" my captors with no weapons.... in front of another band of "Raping Bandits", who proceeded to kill and capture me again.  They, seeing that I was already without weapons, took my food.

Gahhaahahah!!!! Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I couldn't keep my laughter in.

*chuckles as he reads* as William Wallace's friend says in the movie Braveheart. "hit, run, hide." unless you are part of a fraction it is very difficult to gain new and powerful troops. try to lvl up a squad of about 10- 15 horse men on looters and raiders (boring but effective) and do not be afraid of looting villages since they are a good source of income. guild quests gives your sergeants (the recruitible npc's) and yourself a quick exp boost. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom