I tried playing MP again (giving it another chance)

Users who are viewing this thread

yea after 20 minutes of playtime I issued a refund. I cant believe some of the stuff in game that we have complained is still there. I am not sure what direction BL will be going but I dont think its looking good.

What I have seen so far

-the walking mechanics for me still feel so weird,
-the optimization of the game is bad (i have a decent PC and still get laggy rates)
-crushthrough from a menavlion
-I dont like how we are forced to choose classes
-There is still some combat delay, but not sure if its from ping or problems with optimization

i mean.... idk if im picking the wrong settings but if anyone has a guide which gives a good settings pls send me.

Last edited:
yea after 20 minutes of playtime I issued a refund. I cant believe some of the stuff in game that we have complained is still there. I am not sure what direction BL will be going but I dont think its looking good.

What I have seen so far

-the walking mechanics for me still feel so weird,
-the optimization of the game is bad (i have a decent PC and still get laggy rates)
-crushthrough from a lance DF
-I dont like how we are forced to choose classes
-There is still some combat delay, but not sure if its from ping or problems with optimization

i mean.... idk if im picking the wrong settings but if anyone has a guide which gives a good settings pls send me.
You got crushed through by a lance ? oO

I don't think that's possible, though I recall a few times where I've had the purple "You got crushed through!" message from it but with no damage.

I mean the mutiplayer is dying almost no one is playing it, no big updates or anything recently so no convos actually going on really.

I tried it the other day, the problem is honestly it's just not very good. The combat feels slow and arduous. My guy walks painstakingly slowly. All the troops feel weirdly washed out and bland. With the weird "hand whipping around" combat system it's hard to tell where someone is going to swing from sometimes. Often I make a great block and riposte strike but it kind of "bounces off" because of the location of the hitboxes on the weapons and I just get hit by a spammer. I'm despising the class system, it feels boring and I can't find the types of classes I want to play. I just end up picking the same thing over and over with no variation because I don't really want to play a ****ty "archer" class or whatever. I don't even like the combat messages! Why doesn't it just display who killed whom like in SP? It's really hard to see what's going on. Then there's a tracker for who kills you and how many times you kill those people, but there's no replay capability. Everything's just really weirdly "stuck on the rails" and it makes the whole system feel bland as hell.

I've had very good experiences in SP in this game despite the many bugs, I really enjoy the SP much more than Warband, but the MP much less so far. It just feels really weird and bland and plodding.

You guys wanted to hate the mp gameplay from the start, and guess what, you got what you wanted. You hate the mp gameplay.

You guys wanted to hate the mp gameplay from the start, and guess what, you got what you wanted. You hate the mp gameplay.
No not really, we come in thinking the game will be good, You think I waited years for this game and built a new Pc for only one game to go in and think its a bad game, I gave this game more chances for me to like it than any other game.i will keep giving it chances for the next 4+ years, I know what I don't like about the game and it isn't the class system its the ****tys servers for North America. That the single-player melee feels better than the MP melee because of lag.

I will just put this here

_ucZA.jpg

OP corrected it, but before this **** gets thrown around again: Crushthrough is not possible with lances. It is something which can be done with a 2-handed weapon and with that you can crush through blocks.
The devs are already on this problem and are restricting crushthrough to hammers iirc.

OP corrected it, but before this **** gets thrown around again: Crushthrough is not possible with lances. It is something which can be done with a 2-handed weapon and with that you can crush through blocks.
The devs are already on this problem and are restricting crushthrough to hammers iirc.
Are you sure? that would be great news if they removed it from all 2hs and only hammers

Back
Top Bottom