I thought DICE/EA was bad at communication

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously where are the Devs? Its been close a month since they dropped the last patch and we havent heard anything concrete about where the game is going..

Maybe they will say something about future content when it's about to be released?
130217.gif

Last edited:
Seriously where are the Devs? Its been close a month since they dropped the last patch and we havent heard anything concrete about where the game is going..
You mean two months aight? Or do you consinder 1.7.1 a real update?
Maybe they will say something about future content when it's about to be released?
130217.gif
If they don´t delay it again then they´ll only have 5 months left until 30.06.2022

Probably because nobody knows what they want at the company. The concept for this game before it released and it's ideas was to make an immersive medieval world with a lot of roleplay elements and great features and we got a stripped down version of it probably for consoles. Now there are plenty of promised features still not released and the game is being prepped for a full release (anecdotal). Can't communicate well with the community if everyone in the company is not on the same page. They made their millions off this game, they can keep bull****ting you guys and nothing will change because they already made the majority of their profits from this game.

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?​

“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”

Utter delusion, ladies and gentlemen!
Exactly, utter delusion to state something like what the OP stated when there are threads just beneath it where the devs have communicated.

It's getting tiresome to hear the same old from people who clearly don't go over the forums. You know you can click on a dev's forum name and see what they've said, right?

Exactly, utter delusion to state something like what the OP stated when there are threads just beneath it where the devs have communicated.

It's getting tiresome to hear the same old from people who clearly don't go over the forums. You know you can click on a dev's forum name and see what they've said, right?
man, I hate to have to tell you that, but... When I mentioned delusion, I was talking about your reply...

The Devs have done a good job letting us know we aint getting JackS* more so get over it. Minor trivial patches incoming -take it.
I hope that after this performance patch they start updating on the things that matter, to make this game complete. I know that other companies go silent to focus on their jobs, and I hope that's exactly what they're doing. But they have to tell us they're listening one of these days, morale is going down all the time here

What are you talking about? They're communicating just fine. Or do you want a personal phone line with Armagan?
Haven't seen and participated in any other open betas/early access projects, right?
Don't worry, pal, it's ok to be this naive.
I can just share my experience - this is the worst early access I've seen.
Usually, it goes like this:
“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”

As I've said before, Devs do communicate when they want to tell us what we want .. It's very simple really ..I think the Chinese CCP operate similarly ...
- Why is the inequity between me and the rich ever expanding?
- Why can I not educate myself on perspectives critical to the current regime?
- Why are the CCP just so damn flawlessly ace?
- Well, comrade, I'm glad you asked. It's because of our views on economic aspects, Communists advocate that the means of production – machines and factories, raw materials, land, communication organs, etc., are reclaimed, jointly owned and jointly used by society. If the means of production are reclaimed, jointly owned and jointly used, private property and the silver-renting system will naturally perish in its wake. The status quo of individuals exploiting individuals in society will also absolutely not exist, because the thing creating the roots of exploitation – surplus value – cannot no longer be obtained in any place.

Back
Top Bottom