I Thank Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed and for making them very mow price  :mrgreen:. I picked up WF&S for 3.77 dollars and warband for 15. The low budget but extreme replay ability adds to the charm. But in my opinion mods make the game.

Pendy said:
All ya gotta do is wait a month or two and steam will have it on sale again

Yep, 4 of July weekend, WF&S $2.99, Warband $7.99 and all 3 for $15 iirc.  Sadly I spent $15 just on WF&S the week before.

Wait a sec... This guy just posted this thanking thread a few hours ago and now he is simply permanently banned?! I'm sorry for thinking this was a little bit funny, but does anybody know the reason he got banned??

caddux said:
Wait a sec... This guy just posted this thanking thread a few hours ago and now he is simply permanently banned?! I'm sorry for thinking this was a little bit funny, but does anybody know the reason he got banned??

I know that person.he cracked the game for free :idea: that's not a good idea

but how does taleworlds know that he has cracked them, you aren't forced to register the game with your forumaccount :/

drigoly said:
but how does taleworlds know that he has cracked them, you aren't forced to register the game with your forumaccount :/
Elfy said:
Ways of Gods are unknown to us mortals.

Perhaps, but some things aren't particularly mysterious.
Mohamad-pastore said:
No I got it For free.Form My Friend With the Crack But I want Play Online do you Know any ways? :?:Please?

In any case, this thread isn't serving much of a purpose any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom