Users who are viewing this thread

Hey great game btw, but i followed the Neretez folly questline, chose to unite the empire, started my kingdom and now I’m at the point where i have to fight the vlandians, aserai, and kuzhaits because i couldn’t stop the conspiracy which i think may be bugged. Before i started my own kingdom i spoke to some lady’s and the marriage prompt to start courting them came up, after i started my kingdom if i try to talk to them the only thing that pops up is the option to barter with them and nothing else. I believe this may be a bug with the eliminate vlandian, aserai, kuzhait factions because i can’t make peace with them or start wars with them. Also my kingdom randomly starts wars with people and that is kind of annoying cause i can’t make peace with anyone. But other than that this game is awesome and i love it.

Make peace with enemy by talking to their lords. You have to have enough money though. Also you have to be younger than 30 to get married for some reason. I used a mod to change my age.

Back
Top Bottom