SP - General I prefer Warband to Bannerlord, and here's why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Landeraxe

Recruit
After seeing previews of features, I looked forward to create a criminal empire, but you cannot take over crime in a city as advertised. I wish that got fixed, but I don't see any indication that they are working on it.

Gameplay is king, and in sandbox games, that means doing whatever you want. Despite the more advanced mechanics, the many skills, the overpopulation of factions within factions, there seems to be limited routs to enjoy the game. Join a faction, and either support an existing monarch, or strike out on your own and forge your own kingdom. Every character ends up with the same goals so there is no true sandbox. Sandbox with rails, and so not an improvement.

All I wanted was Mount and Blade Warband with children, death, more ways to experience sandbox gameplay, and killer graphics. We got better graphics and children, but it is so complex and yet blandly repetitious, that it has gotten to overly repetitious, and boring. I wanted you to be so better than this. What a shame.

I wouldn't form conclusions yet.. it still got like 8 months of beta to go. They haven't even implemented the traits and perks into the game. Can't judge a finished game to this..

Back
Top Bottom