I modded and messed up my Bannerlord game. Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Metalurgy

Recruit
I modded my game, using several mods. My game was crashing a lot, due to the mods, yet, I was managing to play it, albeit saving every 5 minutes, in case of a crash. At some point, I uninstalled the game, and now, reinstalling it, nothing works. No mods work, and the game crashes every time as it loads up after the menu screen. I have unchecked all the DLL's, and deleted the save games, and some other things I had heard about from other modders. Now however, my game will not even load up anymore. I have over 400 hours, and want to play it again. I fear I corrupted the code in the game, as even after wiping my computer free of ALL traces, a reinstall just puts everything back in that makes it crash, and I have no idea why. I think I may need a dev's help or a modder to help me find out why it won't work, and what I may have done to make the installation a massive problem for me. I have tried every version from 1.7.0 through 1.8.0. I use Nexus mods, and they used to work with whatever version I was using before I originally uninstalled the game. Whatever setup I had before, I cannot seem to get that back.

Please help?!! Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom