SP - Battles & Sieges I miss couching lances.

Users who are viewing this thread

GreenGuy247

Recruit
There was no timing to it but it felt so much better and could be countered by someone with good timing due to the increased range of a thrust.

It' still in. Look for a weapon with Couching trait, in addition to One-Handed/Two-Handed traits. Then when going fast enough, you'll see an icon in the lower right corner, that'll tell you when you can couch it. Then press X.

As mentioned previously it's still in the game, but I think it's a part of the immersion that it's not common in Bannerlord. Couching lances weren't extremely common before the High Middle Ages and instead horsemen used spears just like it's represented in the game.

However, many times in battles I see AI cavalry completely miss their spear thrusts while I'm completely able to time mine correctly. So I think if that aspect of the AI is fixed, spear on horseback would be a lot more efficient in pitched battles.

After further inspection they are here and as glorious as ever, What classes have the trait in multiplayer I could only track one down in singleplayer.

Oh this knowledge makes me so happy! ! was worried that they had removed couching for 'historical' reasons. I don't care if it is rare or even unused, just knowing it is still there and CAN be used is pleasant knowledge indeed!

AND I am no longer Deshavi on the Forum :grin:

Back
Top Bottom