I gotta question about Brigand

Users who are viewing this thread

Depends on what you mean.  But not in the way you're thinking, I don't believe.  You won't have other lords wandering around with bandit units (except the likes of Borcha of course) and other lords who join you won't be bandits.  Kinda wish you could as that would add to the flavor.

The Vaegir faction is like immortal the only way u can kill the legionares and pikeman if u shoot em with arrows/bolts/cannon/firearms cause they got mad armor and if u wack em 100 times they dont die

activedino said:
The Vaegir faction is like immortal the only way u can kill the legionares and pikeman if u shoot em with arrows/bolts/cannon/firearms cause they got mad armor and if u wack em 100 times they dont die
I take it you play on normal difficulty. The Vaegirs are tough as recruits, but as elites, the other factions tend to be superior.

A very good use for vaegirs is when you have a castle or town and you need strong defenders quickly, order to build the recruiting building and choose vaegirs. You'll be easily able to recruit hundreds of already heavily armored troops.

Steffenximus said:
activedino said:
I take it you play on normal difficulty. The Vaegirs are tough as recruits, but as elites, the other factions tend to be superior.

A very good use for vaegirs is when you have a castle or town and you need strong defenders quickly, order to build the recruiting building and choose vaegirs. You'll be easily able to recruit hundreds of already heavily armored troops.

hahaha no need for that i shoot them to death btw i use cheats just for armor and units and to teleport cause its anoyying running into ppl on the way so i use health hack and keep shooting them. but when i fight vaegirs my damage cheat wont kill them it does 0-21 damage and mostly 0 but im at war with vaegirs and im screwed and i only got a 40 day truce but i got nords backing me up in near there territory so they help me in the war

Few people know that when attacking cavalry you usually hit their legs, especially if you're on foot. Vaegir Horsemen have very little protection at legs, that's why they die so easily. As for archers, they are very vulnerable in melee, no matter what armor they have, and unless they're elite, they wear leather.

Steffenximus said:
Few people know that when attacking cavalry you usually hit their legs, especially if you're on foot. Vaegir Horsemen have very little protection at legs, that's why they die so easily. As for archers, they are very vulnerable in melee, no matter what armor they have, and unless they're elite, they wear leather.

the archers and horse men have no head armor so i tend to hit them in the head

Back
Top Bottom