Resolved I don't get the sword reward from Caledog when becoming vasal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Just talk to Caledog and ask to become a vasal, and he gives as reward only a random banner, but if you try to close the window it asks "are you sure you want to discard items?" . I'm sure that its because the sword he is supposed to give is somehow invisible. I can upload a save if you want, right before talking to him, just tell me where.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Last edited:
The save would be great!
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The save would be great!
"Now you can send us tickets with files we need through the system. You can log in with your forum account to create a ticket. After you logged in, click on your name on the top right and click on "My Open Tickets" afterward"

I don't see that tickets section. Where is it?

Last edited:
I don't see that tickets section. Where is it?
  1. Go to https://www.taleworlds.com/
  2. Click on "My Account" at the top right of the screen and select "Login" in the dropdown.
  3. Login with either your forum account, or trough steam.
  4. After logging in, click your account name in the top right of the screen.
  5. Click "My open tickets" from the dropdown.
  6. Click "Create" to create your ticket, and add files as an attachment.
Those should be the steps you need.

1. Go to https://www.taleworlds.com/
  2. Click on "My Account" at the top right of the screen and select "Login" in the dropdown.
  3. Login with either your forum account, or trough steam.
  4. After logging in, click your account name in the top right of the screen.
  5. Click "My open tickets" from the dropdown.
  6. Click "Create" to create your ticket, and add files as an attachment.
Those should be the steps you need.
Thanks, I didn't realize that I had to use the other site, I thought I could do it in the forum.

I uploaded the save.

When we tried to reproduce the issue with the save file provided we were able to pledge alliance to Caladog and got the sword reward. Could you capture a video of this issue happening on your end*

When we tried to reproduce the issue with the save file provided we were able to pledge alliance to Caladog and got the sword reward. Could you capture a video of this issue happening on your end*
Sure, I made two pictures. A video doesn't add nothing new besides this tbh.
noswordreward1.png
noswordreward2.png

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom